PDA

View Full Version : AKL Villas - room request?

chefmickey3
06-21-2010, 09:12 PM
We will be staying at AKLV (1 bedroom savanna view) with our three boys in 4 weeks! I saw on the map that there are different savannas. Are the animals different in each? Would one view be better than others? My boys cannot wait to wake up to animals outside their window! Thanks for any input.

pox24
06-23-2010, 10:22 AM
We were at Kidani last Sept in a 2 br and had the same thoughts. We were on the Red River Hog side just opposite the pool area and had everything from Watusi Cattle to Ostrich to Giraffes and even Zebra. Our stays at Jambo House were the same. Animals wander everywhere. We found late afternoon was the best especially for Giraffes, if its not raining. I wouldn't worry at all.:thumbsup:

chefmickey3
06-23-2010, 12:07 PM
So the savannas have different names but the animals can wander throughout? We are staying at Jambo house. Thanks for the reply!

btown
06-23-2010, 02:56 PM
Chef Mickey.. we check in tomorrow at AK Kidanni and I can't wait.

I will post updates of my trip and take tons of pics. Touch base with me after I get back or when I am down there if you need me to find out anything....

Jennifer_and_Chris
07-20-2010, 03:04 PM
Thanks for posting this. We'll be at AKL Kidani in October and are looking for room suggestions.