PDA

View Full Version : Magical express the next day

PS1211
06-20-2010, 02:55 PM
We're flying into Orlando on Friday, and will be staying at a hotel outside the park at the airport for one night....our reservation at the Polynesuan starts on SAturday. We were planning on getting up Saturday morning and going back to the airport to catch the ME to the park. Will that work, even though it's not on the day ojf the flight?

Thanks!

NewDVCowner
06-20-2010, 04:06 PM
I actually just booked ME doing that exact same thing. They said it was no problem and just put on the reservation that we will be staying that night at the airport. They told me not to put the ME tags on our luggage. Also, they just booked the pickup for sometime that day, not for a specific time. We're shooting for getting back to the airport early in the morning but won't be stuck with a certain time we HAVE to be there by.

sorcerer fan
06-20-2010, 04:41 PM
we did this in december. stayed at the airport at night and then hopped on the ME bus in the morning. just dont use the tags and keep your luggage with you. then you go right to the line for ME the next day. not as nice as letting them handle the luggage all the way, but still nice for the ride

faline
06-20-2010, 06:10 PM
You can always use Magical Express on the day you ae scheduled to check into a Disney resort even if you'd stayed somewhere else after your flight arrives.

#1disneyfan
06-20-2010, 07:24 PM
We did that in 2008 when we stayed at the Poly. We arrived around 11:15 on a Friday night and our WDW vacation started on Saturday. We booked the earlier flight because it was considerably cheaper. We stayed at the airport hotel, checked out in the am and walked down to the ME desk with our luggage. It was very easy and didn't feel so rushed like we do when we just get off the plane.

We are doing it again this year, only we are staying off-site in the beginning of this trip, so no ME for the beginning.

Have a great trip!