PDA

View Full Version : Benefit of using magical journeys?

AmandaChan
06-20-2010, 06:34 AM
I was wondering if there is any kind of discount or what not to using magical journeys? Do you get some kind of discount deal or something?

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-20-2010, 08:36 AM
There is a great discussion of why to use MJ located here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=170923).

Basically, they are very knowledgable, will help you to work out which option, which deal is best for you. Once you book with them, they will keep an eye out for any discounts that can be applied to your reservation, so you don't have to worry that you're not getting the best deal possible.

Enjoy your planning!

pego79
06-20-2010, 10:59 AM
Magical Journeys is awesome!! I have used them three times and have never had any kind of issue or problem and they make it so easy to book your trip! If you're unsure about using them, don't be!! You won't regret it, I promise. So much easier than sitting on the phone for 30 mins with Disney trying to book! My agent's name is Melissa and she is great.:mickey:

shan-ash
06-20-2010, 11:51 AM
We are going in July and this is the second time I used MJ. Karen is awesome!! I just emailed her a question abut the trip and she answered me within 30 minutes....on Sunday and on Father's Day!!! having her book the trip enables me to ask questions that she answers without me doing alot of the math and worry:mickey: I totally recommend MJ:thumbsup:

E-OR
06-20-2010, 12:45 PM
This is our 4th trip using Magical Journeys. I like not having to watch for those discounts and making sure they get added on to our reservation. I get up in morning and they have already done it. We use the same person and she is on top of every discount and compares what would save us the most money. We love them! I live in Washington state and with them in New York I was concerned it might be an issue but has never been a problem.

faline
06-20-2010, 06:14 PM
Great group of folks to work with. There isn't a discount, per se, for using Magical Journeys (http://yourmagicaljourneys.com/). However, they certainly do keep an eye on Disney discounts and apply any that you are eligible for to your reservation. If you book through Disney, you would have to keep your own watch for additional discounts and then call Disney back in order to try to apply them to your reservation.

disneymom2000
06-20-2010, 09:26 PM
I have a travel research and information business and I always plan my trip through MJ. Even though I do this for other people, I always trust my Disney trip planning to Magical Journeys.:thumbsup:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-20-2010, 09:40 PM
They'll also let you know when to make your ADRs, what special events are going on during your trip; special parties, Food & Wine Festival etc.
And they don't just check once to see if a better deal has come up, they stay on top of it and will apply it to your ressie automatically.