PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Puck Express

the other micki
06-17-2010, 03:45 PM
I noticed that there is a Wolfgang Puck's Express near the Earl of Sandwich, Christmas Shoppe, WOD area. My question is...can you do "express" at the Wolfgang Puck Cafe location near Disney Quest? In other words, get meals that count as a counter-service?

Thanks!

BowTie7
06-17-2010, 06:16 PM
Both locations are now offer counter service called Wolfgang Puck Express (with the Westside location also having the sitdown cafe) and at least one other website lists both as being on the counter service plan. The Disney World site simply says Wolfgang Puck Express and doesn't say if its one or the other. The two seem to have slightly different menus.

Alaska Disney Fan
06-17-2010, 08:51 PM
The Pucks by Earl of Sandwich is definately a counter service restaurant .One of our favorite places to go, we try to eat there at least 3 or 4 times a visit. My son loves Earl of Sandwich, he will run over while we are ordering and come back and eat with us.

Jared
06-17-2010, 09:27 PM
I believe the West Side location has been updated to resemble the wonderful Marketplace restaurant. Both offer the same menu and cost one counter service credit on the dining plan. I have only enjoyed the one near the Earl of Sandwich, but I can definitively say that Wolfgang Puck Express is easily my favorite counter service restaurant on property. It rivals a chunk of Disney's table service places.

the other micki
06-17-2010, 11:26 PM
Thanks! Now I'm really excited about eating there!

Fastpasssteve
06-18-2010, 01:43 AM
You will be greatly pleased...I love the food there.

DisneyOtaku
06-18-2010, 10:00 AM
Though it has a simpler menu, the food at the Express is just as good as the table service, IMO--which means it is EXCELLENT!

Tinker Fan
06-18-2010, 04:26 PM
Wolfgang Puck Express is my favorite counter service in all of WDW. We try and go many times during our stay. :thumbsup:

ElenitaB
06-18-2010, 09:46 PM
It's a CS location with TS-quality food. AND you get a number, find a table and your food gets brought to you. We try to go at least once each vacation.