PDA

View Full Version : CBR to BC??

DisneyMomx2
06-17-2010, 09:17 AM
We were thinking of trying to get back to the Character Breakfast at the Beach Club but not sure, other then driving, how to get there. Does anyone know if busses would be running to somehow get us there in the morning or is driving the best option?

Seasonscraps
06-17-2010, 09:25 AM
Driving would probably be easiest but there might be a bus to Disney Studios and from there you could walk or take the boat to the Beach Club.

Scar
06-17-2010, 09:59 AM
You can also walk from CBR to BC. About 30-45 minutes depending on which island you are at. :walk:

DisneyMomx2
06-17-2010, 10:11 AM
I forgot how close CBR actually was to Hollywood Studios and the Epcot resorts!! Thanks!!

Seasonscraps
06-17-2010, 12:04 PM
I was too - I only recently found out it is considered an EPCOT resort. :)

I just wanted to point out that you need to walk through EPCOT to get to the Beach Club from the bus depot - so that will not be an option if you need to cut through before park opening. You'll also need to use a park admission to this.

DisneyMomx2
06-17-2010, 12:26 PM
I would imagine I can take a bus to HS and a boat over??

DizneyRox
06-17-2010, 12:41 PM
If you're pressed for time, walking is quicker from MGM to BC. It's a hike, but that boat is very slow. Even if you got right on the boat and it left, you'l be better off walking.

As I mentioned in another thread, an early morning Cape May timeslot is a tough one without a car. Busses barely go TO resorts from the parks in the AM. Your best option would be MGM and then decide if you want to walk or boat. I wouldn't say Epcot is really an option, unless it's already open. I don't think they will let you in to go over to International Gateway to catch breakfast before official opening time. It WILL require park admission so without park hopping your locked into Epcot that day, and frankly, it's probably a shorter walk from MGM to BC than through Epcot. It may be a wash, I haven't measured it.