PDA

View Full Version : Any drinks @ POP drink station w/o HFCS?

McLiberal8
06-16-2010, 04:53 PM
I was thinking of getting the refillable mug for my stay in September - however - I don't like drinking anything with high fructose corn syrup. Are there any natural sugar-based drinks available? Or just water, coffee, and tea?

BowTie7
06-16-2010, 05:24 PM
There is a tea dispenser with 4 choices including unsweetened (sorry I don't remember the other two)

Mfarquar
06-16-2010, 06:51 PM
Yes, definitely unsweetened in the tea dispenser (what I always get)... One may have been peach or green tea - not sure what sugars may or may not be added to that. I think I may have grabbed the peach one by mistake one day and seem to remember it not being sweetened at all, but having an infused peach taste. I may be thinking of the wrong thing, though.

There is also coffee and hot water (I can't remember where the tea bags are located).

I believe you can get water from the soda fountain by pressing one of those white, mini levers that are marked "water".

McLiberal8
06-16-2010, 06:57 PM
I think I saw somewhere it is Gold Peak tea - can anyone confirm this?
If it is, they have a sweet tea made with real sugar! Woohoo! :D

Toodle
06-16-2010, 07:51 PM
It is Gold Peak Tea - both unsweetened and sweetened. They have several different kinds. The sweetened tea is very sweet - I usually add water to dilute it.
The other things available are soda (Coke products), Powerade blue (I think) , and Minute Maid lemonade Light.