PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about the Boardwalk Inn

MinniesMom
06-16-2010, 04:11 PM
I just booked for Nov/Dec using the 40% pin code that I got in the mail. When I called the only DLX left @ 40% off was BI & AKL. I've stayed at POLY, BC, WL & AKL before so I figured why not give BI a try. I really don't know too much about the BI except that I walked over there once when I stayed at the BC and it seemed nice enough although probably noisy of the boardwalk side. Anyone ever stayed there? What are your thoughts about the resort? There's no food court for refillable mugs right?

KAT1811
06-18-2010, 12:12 PM
Although I have not stayed there I have heard that it gets loud over the Boardwalk and that some of the rooms can be quite a hike. Either way I think the walk to Epcot may even things out! ;)

azcavalier
06-18-2010, 12:16 PM
There is no food court, and I don't think that there is a station for refillable mugs, though I could be wrong about that. I didn't look too hard for one.

We stayed there and loved it. We loved the theming, we love the Boardwalk at night, we love the proximity to Epcot. We did not have any problems with noise, but we didn't have a room that opened up to the Boardwalk. I would think that would be the only problem you might encounter.

Fastpasssteve
06-19-2010, 12:00 AM
One can refill the mugs at Leaping Horse Libations pool bar, Seashore Sweets, and the BoardWalk Bakery. It's a lovely resort, luxurious. Its proximity to EPCOT is impressive. You will really enjoy your time there.