PDA

View Full Version : Bistro de Paris Wine Question

Disney_Barbie
06-16-2010, 02:16 PM
I've been despiratly searching the internet, but have been unable to find a wine menu for Bistro De Paris.
I always like to estimate how much we'll be spending at each resturant to make sure we have saved enough to cover the cost of all our reservations.
Does anyone have a Bistro wine menu... or for that matter remember off the top of their head if where the general price range starts?
Am I underestimating if I buget like $80ish for a bottle? (we drink red & are not particularly picky, but also never order the "cheapest" bottle, we generally go about 2 or 3 knotches above the cheapest) I know Bistro boats it's fancy wine menu, thus am I underestimating their pricing???

SBETigg
06-16-2010, 02:36 PM
They start at $33 or so, but that won't get you a very good bottle. For $80, you should be able to get a fairly decent bottle, though not a particularly impressive one perhaps. I would budget for $120 in case a nicer one struck my fancy. You're not really underestimating, though, I don't think. They have a wide range of options, if I remember correctly. Some pricey, some not too bad.

KAT1811
06-16-2010, 03:11 PM
I would budget somewhere around $50. That is what we ended up spending on a bottle at both Tutto Italia and the Yachtsman Steakhouse. The most expensive wine isn't always the best wine on the menu as I'm sure you already know. If you aren't partial to a particular wine then I wouldn't suggest spending a large mount of money on a very expensive wine. Unless you are certain you like that particular wine. I can't imagine spending a small fortune on a bottle of wine just to say "that was good" personally I like to be blown away with an expensive bottle. An have unfortunately learned my lesson the hard way.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-16-2010, 04:34 PM
I did some digging and found that generally the bottles start around $50, and range up to the thousands.

So, I'd think you might be better to budget closer to $80, so you don't have to worry.

Disney_Barbie
06-17-2010, 09:00 AM
Thanks to everyone for the info!