PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Accomedations

Jessietoystory2
06-16-2010, 09:03 AM
If you stay at one Disney hotel, say the Poly, can you use other hotel accomedations? Such as going horseback riding at the Campground, go to the campground campfire with Chip & Dale etc....

cajundisneyfreak
06-16-2010, 09:42 AM
Yes you may.We stayed at Pop Century and did the horseback riding at the campground.We also did the little speed boats there.We rode the surrey bikes around the boardwalk.The next thing I want to do is parasailing at the Contemporary.It's nice to try something new every trip.Have fun!!!!! :mickey:

Jessietoystory2
06-16-2010, 10:23 AM
How do we book parasailing? My son says that sounds great!

cajundisneyfreak
06-16-2010, 11:00 AM
I would think that you could go to the front desk of your hotel but not too sure since I've never done it.Here's the website for it www.sammyduvall.com. I'm sure they will have more info. :mickey:

faline
06-16-2010, 11:48 AM
If you stay at one Disney hotel, say the Poly, can you use other hotel accomedations? Such as going horseback riding at the Campground, go to the campground campfire with Chip & Dale etc....

You can take advantage of the types of things you mention in this e-mail but you would not be able to use the pools at other resorts.