PDA

View Full Version : Comming attractions for 2011

squad_51
06-15-2010, 06:39 PM
We have not been to WDW in 8yrs:( Next year will be going for the first time as a family. On our last trip in 2002 I proposed to my wife, now we have 3 boys and this will be their first trip. So, I ask what is and will be new? I keep up with what is going on but do not know what is comming. We will be going b/w May and Sept next year.

Strmchsr
06-15-2010, 06:46 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!! Glad you're here!

Quite a lot has changed in the last 8 years. However, for 2011 the only change will be the new Star Tours. That will supposedly (but not confirmed) open in time for Star Wars weekends at the end of May 2011. Other than that, nothing new for next year. Fantasyland Forest will open in 2012 and Pixie Hollow in 2013. ToonTown will probably close this fall as they move forward with the Fantasyland construction, so I feel pretty sure you'll miss that.

There will be a couple of new restaurants opening this fall in Epcot - Mexico and a pizzeria in Italy. Also, there's a new resort opening, but that will also be 2012.

I think that about covers all the happenings, but check in the News forum to keep up to date on any announcements.