PDA

View Full Version : Why cant they tell you...

smokester653
06-13-2010, 09:58 PM
where you will be seating or if your whole party will be seating together for the Luau? :confused: We are going end of Oct & our party of 9 were interested in this dinner/show but after talking w/ the CM, we decided not to spend the $ if we dont even know if we will all be seated together. Any 1 have a clue??

Pirate Granny
06-13-2010, 11:24 PM
If you are a party of 9 are you registered as a Grand Gathering...if you are staying at a disney resort...that may help...I'm told that they will try to keep GG parties together.
:pirate:

Tinker Fan
06-13-2010, 11:50 PM
We were a party of 9 and 5 when we went and had no problem being seated together, they have long tables so you may be sitting closer to someone else but i think they try to keep everyone together. We were registered for a grand gathering for a party of nine so don't know if that helped.:mickey:

KAT1811
06-14-2010, 11:11 AM
For something like that it does not make any sense. Especially given the cost of the Luau and the cancellation ploicy. Who wants to spend a small fortune for a dinner show and wave at the other half of their party on the other side of the venue? They should be able to visualize the seating capacity, maximize it, and effectively seat all booked parties together seeing that it is a show at a set time. I could see the issue if it were a restaurant that had multiple table turns during the evening but the restaurant loads and reloads at set times with all the guests arriving approximately at the same time.