PDA

View Full Version : Blizzard Beach quetsion

Lisa and Alan
06-13-2010, 09:20 PM
Do they ever have extra magic hours at the water parks? We are going in November and notice the hours of 10-5.
Everything I read suggests to avoid crowds by going later in the afternoon, after the morning goers have left. I'm not sure of the best time to get there, and still have "enough" time left to enjoy the park.

Zippy 1
06-13-2010, 10:25 PM
We went in November a couple years ago. We got there when they opened and stayed til they closed. It was not to busy. We had a great time and had very little wait time.

Pirate Granny
06-13-2010, 11:17 PM
We've gone a few times in November...and a couple of times to the water parks...just normal hours...you won't find the crowds that you do in the spring / summer months...HOWEVER...that said the one time we went...my hubby swam and I sat on the lounge chair in my clothes reading a book...way too cold for me to get in the water...even in the heated pool...but we had a premium annual pass, so it didn't cost anything for me to go...i'm sure you wouldn't go if it was too cool for you to swim.
:pirate:

Lisa and Alan
06-14-2010, 08:51 AM
We will have the Premium Annual Passes, as well. My daughter will be 7 yrs. old, so I thought this would be a good year to upgrade to the Premium. Thanks for all the advice.