PDA

View Full Version : Disnry Rewards Visa Question

Bubbie Girl
06-13-2010, 07:05 PM
My Sons Girlfriend has like 150.00 dollars left on a card that expires in 2012. She no longer has the credit card. She cancelled it for some reason but when they did that they sent her the card with the rewards amount on it. When she called they said they can't find the rewards card number so does anyone know if that card is any good or not. She has tried to find out but is getting nowhere so I said I would ask you on here because you all know so much. Thanks much.

LVT
06-13-2010, 09:55 PM
The card will have an expiration so it might be a good idea to use it up. My currently earned points expire Dec 2014. It is not tied to the original, it is like a gift card. When
I bought things at WDW they could tell me what amount was left. I Could use every penny by combining the remnant with cash during a purchase.

Goofy Texan
06-14-2010, 12:04 PM
Try using it to buy something at the online Disney store. If it's accepted there it will be accepted at the parks. Of course you may need to buy something small to test it. I'm not sure if the online store has an option to cancel after it accepts your form of payment.

Goofy Texan
06-14-2010, 12:06 PM
Another thought: Use it to buy a disney gift card (either online or at the Disney Store at the mall). If that goes through you'll have a card that is transferrable and never expires!