PDA

View Full Version : Sea World's All Day Dining Pass

jensantuit
06-13-2010, 04:45 PM
We are planning on taking a day during our December vacation to go to Sea World. I was doing some research and came across Sea World's All Day Dining Pass. I was wondering if anyone out there has used this program and if they liked it and thought it was worth the money. The day we are planning on going, the calendar is showing that they will be open from 9 am to 11 pm so we would definitely be there for lunch and dinner. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance. :mickey: :dolphin:

teamblackwell
06-21-2010, 11:11 AM
I wanted to bump this question back to the top, because were going to Sea World San Diego soon and this all day dining "looks" like a really good deal if you plan on eating three meals at the park and drinks are included. Has anyone had a bad experience with it?

yjgirl32
06-21-2010, 12:07 PM
I too hope someone comes along with an answer. We had just purchased passes and will be going to Seaworld in Oct and this sounds like a good idea. It seems like a good deal. They had this at Busch Gardens in Va.

TigChatt
06-21-2010, 06:05 PM
I have passes for Sea World San Diego. I have also thought that if you were there all day it would be a good idea. But then on a whim we ate there just for dinner on May 29th. The food wasnt a lot, and we got it COLD. The roast beef andwich was too fatty. If I was to spend all day there, I would get my hand stamped, eat locally and then come back. You get more food for a cheaper price and you can save the money for something else WORTH it. There is a lot of food within 20 mins of Sea World. Or do like some locals do, pack a picnic and eat outside the park at the tables they provide. saves so much more money. But I would get the all day drink and popcorn refill. You have to buy the bucket and cup, but every refill is $3 or $4 for both all day long. We do this all the time :) I hope this helps. If you have more questions PM me.

teamblackwell
07-17-2010, 12:07 PM
I gave the all-day-dine a try at Sea world San Diego. I got 2 beakfast meals, a lunch, a dinner before Shamu Rocks and I got one more dinner just before we left for the night
(pizza, carrot cake, and a bottle of milk, which I packed away in the bottom of the stroller and ate for breakfast the next morning at the hotel.) Total was $78 in food for $32.00, and the food was good, for park food. I would definitley buy it again.

Humphrey
07-24-2010, 08:47 PM
We didn't think it was worth it. For one thing your are restricted as to which restaurants you can use. Sea World employees directed us to the wrong one a couple of times. The food we did get, not so good. At the end of the day we decided we would rather just get something that was close to where we were at that moment instead of trekking back to one the of elgible place.
All of the places had a sign telling you of how the Sea World bakers had been at work preparing you fresh baked desserts. It seem all they know how to make is chocolate cake and cheesecake with cherries. Everything else was fruit, pudding or jello. And it was the same at every place we went in. No, I had rather just go to the nearest place and get a hot dog or hamburger.

magicalmom
08-05-2010, 01:41 PM
I don't think that Sea World "gets" food service as well as Disney - at both Sea World and Aquatica, we waited in loooooong lines for CS food. The food itself was pretty good, although there aren't as many options as at US or WDW.

If you're going to eat 3 or more meals, the pass is probably a good idea, as long as you can find times when the lines are shorter -

Mickey91
08-17-2010, 06:27 PM
I too hope someone comes along with an answer. We had just purchased passes and will be going to Seaworld in Oct and this sounds like a good idea. It seems like a good deal. They had this at Busch Gardens in Va.

We used this at Busch Gardens Williamsburg last year. We definitely saved a lot. Especially with the drink refills. And, park food is park food. Not necessarily from one set of parks to the next, but definitely with the same park for the same or similar priced food. So, you may as well save a little on what you are getting.