PDA

View Full Version : bounce back offers?

retiredfigment
06-13-2010, 03:54 PM
I have read some comments regarding bounce back offers. How do they work? We plan on going to DW in October(booked) and again in May. If we make reservation while we are there in October, will we get a discount?

BelleKP
06-13-2010, 03:58 PM
I have read some comments regarding bounce back offers. How do they work? We plan on going to DW in October(booked) and again in May. If we make reservation while we are there in October, will we get a discount?

Typically a bounce back offer is found in your hotel room. It's a discount code given to you (usually on your desk or within your welcome package), that you can use if you book a return trip before departure of your current trip.
On our last trip we were offered a 25-40% discount on a room only rate, as a bounce back offer. Unfortuntaely we were not planning on returning any time soon.
I'm not sure what the typical timeframe is for a bounce back, but I think it's within a year. I will keep my fingers crossed that you get one!
:thumbsup:

faline
06-13-2010, 04:00 PM
Bounceback offers are not always offered but, when they are, the information on the offer as well as the applicable time frames is usually contained within a flyer left in your room. It does require that you book your next trip before you check out of your room on your current trip.

eam
06-13-2010, 05:44 PM
And you have to pay the first night's deposit before your vacation is over, so make sure you budget for that possibility.
Have a great time! We will be there October 25- November 5.

forever a child
06-13-2010, 07:44 PM
Our bounce back offer was not very good. Only 20% off. :down:

We had a PIN that had better savings than that, the 30 - 35 - 40% off good for the entire year. Then I got the 40% off for any resort level...so I used that. Received that a week after we returned from our May trip. Hoping to see a better bounce back offer for our Dec trip to consider for 2011!:blush: