PDA

View Full Version : Menu Options

andrew&ryansmommy
06-12-2010, 10:16 PM
This seems like an odd question to ask since WDW is for children, but do the restaurants offer children's menus? I have looked at a bunch of menus for different casual sit down restaurants, and I am not seeing children's options. I am also wondering bc I am a horribly picky eater, can you order something as simple as a burger even if I dont see it on the online menu? My mom is interested in eating at the 5o's cafe for instance, and I didnt see anything for myself or the kids to eat.

cajundisneyfreak
06-13-2010, 12:27 AM
Hi! We ate at the Sci Fi at night and they didn't have anything on the menu that interested my son so we asked if he could get a burger & fries and it was no problem at all.Hope this helps.Have a magical vacation!!! :mickey:

Fastpasssteve
06-13-2010, 01:08 AM
There are children-friendly options at every restaurant in WDW. There are burgers, chicken nuggets, mac & cheese for days..., ravioli with or without sauce, options like this all over the place.

You don't have to worry about child options.

However, I must say that some of the buffets in WDW (like Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom, and Boma in the Animal Kingdom Lodge) offer a unique opportunity for kids to try lots of different things without being tied to any one food. This is an opportunity to explore lots of different things (if you frame it that way)...and if they don't like it, they don't have to eat it...and they go get some mac & cheese.
Done. Plus, they may find some things that they LOVE!!! They discovered a new food they loved...at Disney World!

Jared
06-13-2010, 10:40 AM
Every restaurant on property besides Victoria & Albert's and Bistro de Paris either have a designated kids' menu or offer food specifically geared toward children. The official Disney website, which has done a wonderful job of posting restaurant menus in recent months, has not published the kids' menus.

Many fan sites have the kids' menus. A simple Google search should yield positive results. The 50's Prime Time Cafe, for example, serves basic grilled chicken, grilled fish, chicken nuggets, hot dogs and macaroni and cheese.

Good luck!

crltkcagle
06-13-2010, 10:53 AM
They do offer a childs menu at most places however its usually: chicken nuggets, hamburgers, hotdogs, macaroni and cheese and PB&J sandwiches. Some other places offer spaghetti and such. I find our kids get more of a choice at places that are family style like Ohanas or buffet style like Crystal Palace.