PDA

View Full Version : Prince of persia

Tiggerlovr9000
06-10-2010, 12:05 PM
We saw this this week. I really thought I would hate it but went because the previews looked like something my dh would enjoy. Well I loved it. The humor and such made it along the same lines as pirates of the carribean. Anyone else like it?

Kathy Jetson
06-12-2010, 02:29 PM
Is this a movie a child can watch? Are there any curse words or "adult" scenes? Thankyou for any help:mickey:

Kenny1113
06-12-2010, 06:00 PM
How old? There Is some cursing, nothing like transformers 2 though. My DS9 and DS6 both saw it, and really liked it.

Kathy Jetson
06-12-2010, 08:56 PM
Ds is 6 yrs old and I really want to avoid another transformers 2. But it was ok for your 6yr old?

Kenny1113
06-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Yes. :)

FYI transformers 2 had ALOT of cursing. :(

Kathy Jetson
06-13-2010, 12:01 AM
Yes. :)

FYI transformers 2 had ALOT of cursing. :(

Thankyou! We went to see transformers 2 and I was shocked by all the cursing because the first transformers was not like that. Thankfully most of it went over ds's head.

GrumpyFan
06-13-2010, 07:38 PM
My wife and I and our 13yo son saw this today and were surprisingly impressed! None of us really were enthused about it going in, but we all came out feeling glad we saw it. It's a typical Jerry Bruckheimer film with lots of action, but it's quite fun and has a great story. It's interesting because there are elements of Aladdin scattered throughout the story, that made me wonder at times if this was a real-life Aladdin brought to the screen. The action and adventure in this are on par with other Bruckheimer films, Pirates of the Caribbean and National Treasure.

I can't say enough good about this film, so if you haven't seen it yet, go now because it's probably going to start disappearing from theaters soon since so many other big films are out and coming out.

Dragongirlx
06-14-2010, 03:50 AM
I saw this on Saturday and really enjoyed it. I thought it would be slightly silly with virtually no plot but I was wrong. It had a good story and kept me involved all the way.

d_m_n_n
06-18-2010, 06:59 AM
I totally agree with what the other posters have said. I had no desire to see this at all when watching the trailers for it. The only reason why I saw this was because I gave DS12 the decision of which movie to see. But in the end, I was so glad he chose it!! I describe it as Indiana Jones meets Aladdin. I think this is one we will buy when it comes out on DVD :thumbsup:

ASweetLov
06-20-2010, 02:11 PM
I took my best friend to see it for her birthday on opening night and we both gave it 2 thumbs up :thumbsup: We really enjoyed it!

Rosemickey68
06-21-2010, 05:09 PM
I was hesitant to spend the money to see it. I thought it would be a good rental...but, We took my kids to see it because my son really wanted to go. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! It was good, better than I imagined. I think it would be okay for younger kids to see. It had alot of action, To be honest with you, I don't remember any cussing in it, so I guess it either wasn't obvious or wasn't that much in it!?!?

Japangurlangel
06-26-2010, 11:18 PM
I loved the movie!!! Me and my mother went to see it twice and I plan on seeing it a third time. Plus seeing Jake Gyllenhaal shirtless was very worth it.:blush::cloud9: