PDA

View Full Version : Babies travel lite

Mushu11756
06-10-2010, 08:17 AM
I was wondering if anyone has used Baby travel lite ? I want to order a box of diapers and wipes so I don't have to pack them, I'm just worried they won't show up and I'll be with out diapers. I heard they are very expensive on the ship and they don't carry all sizes

Georgesgirl1
06-10-2010, 09:19 AM
I have never used them, but I wonder if Diapers would deliver to a hotel. I have heard that they have great prices and reasonable shipping costs.

TammiMcMan
06-10-2010, 11:40 AM
You can also ship a box down ahead of time and they'll deliver it right to your stateroom. That's probably the easiest and least expensive option as diapers don't weigh very much. Just an FYI, babies travel lite does the same thing, (package your order and ship it to the DCL warehouse).

Some of the specifics for shipping include:
• You are only allowed 1 box per stateroom
• Note your full name, the ship's name, sailing date and stateroom number on the box
• Include a packing slip with the list of all the items in the box. It should be attached to the outside The package also must have a packing slip attached to the outside of the box that detailsof the box. You can put it inside an envelope, write "packing list" and tape it to the box.
• Don't send food or drinks of any kind, so no baby forumla or your package will not be delivered.
• The package must not exceed 20lbs and the box should be 12" per side.

Ship to:
Disney Cruise Line Warehouse
Guest Name / Stateroom number
8633 Transport Drive
Orlando, FL 32832
Phone: 407-566-8196

At the top of the box, in the bottom left corner, put the following:
ATTN: HOUSEKEEPING
*Your Name
*Sail Date
*Ship's Name
*Stateroom Number (or GTY if you haven't been assigned a room yet)
*Packing slip as described above

• Packages must arrive by Friday by 3:00pm for the 7-Night Cruise on the Disney Magic (Saturday).
• Packages must arrive by Friday by 3:00pm for the 4-Night Cruise on the Disney Wonder (Sunday).
• Packages must arrive by Wednesday by 3:00pm for the 3-Night Cruise on the Disney Wonder (Thursday).

Michelle15
06-10-2010, 12:13 PM
You can also ship a box down ahead of time and they'll deliver it right to your stateroom. That's probably the easiest and least expensive option as diapers don't weigh very much. Just an FYI, babies travel lite does the same thing, (package your order and ship it to the DCL warehouse).

Some of the specifics for shipping include:
• You are only allowed 1 box per stateroom
• Note your full name, the ship's name, sailing date and stateroom number on the box
• Include a packing slip with the list of all the items in the box. It should be attached to the outside The package also must have a packing slip attached to the outside of the box that detailsof the box. You can put it inside an envelope, write "packing list" and tape it to the box.
• Don't send food or drinks of any kind, so no baby forumla or your package will not be delivered.
• The package must not exceed 20lbs and the box should be 12" per side.

Ship to:
Disney Cruise Line Warehouse
Guest Name / Stateroom number
8633 Transport Drive
Orlando, FL 32832
Phone: 407-566-8196

At the top of the box, in the bottom left corner, put the following:
ATTN: HOUSEKEEPING
*Your Name
*Sail Date
*Ship's Name
*Stateroom Number (or GTY if you haven't been assigned a room yet)
*Packing slip as described above

• Packages must arrive by Friday by 3:00pm for the 7-Night Cruise on the Disney Magic (Saturday).
• Packages must arrive by Friday by 3:00pm for the 4-Night Cruise on the Disney Wonder (Sunday).
• Packages must arrive by Wednesday by 3:00pm for the 3-Night Cruise on the Disney Wonder (Thursday).

Does this also apply to shipping a box to WDW hotel?

TammiMcMan
06-10-2010, 12:19 PM
Does this also apply to shipping a box to WDW hotel?No, the Disney resorts are more flexible with what you can ship to them. For example, you can send liquids and non-perishable foods (no alcohol however). You would address the box to the resorts address and on the package, just note the first person listed on your reservation, reservation number and date of arrival.

Michelle15
06-10-2010, 12:25 PM
OK just making sure!
Thank you:thumbsup:

Mushu11756
06-10-2010, 11:48 PM
I'm going on the 5 day cruise leaving on a Tuesday . If I'm following correctly I would have to have it delivered by Sunday? Does it matter if it gets there earlier (because I don't think anyone delivers on a sunday) ? Have you done this before with no problems and who did you use to ship ? Thank You for your help:mickey:

TammiMcMan
06-11-2010, 12:08 AM
I'm going on the 5 day cruise leaving on a Tuesday . If I'm following correctly I would have to have it delivered by Sunday?Basically, you go by the day your cruise departs. Your package needs to arrive at the warehouse, no later than the last business day prior to your departure. If you depart on a Saturday,Sunday or Monday that means Friday by 3pm.

Does it matter if it gets there earlier (because I don't think anyone delivers on a sunday) ?It can arrive a few days early and packages are only received on weekdays as posted above.

Have you done this before with no problems and who did you use to ship?I have shipped to the resorts with no problem via UPS, which I could track my package online. I know others who have shipped to the port and have had no problems, provided the package is marked correctly and doesn't contain anything thats not allowed.