PDA

View Full Version : Sanaa, At Animal Kingdom Lodge

Gayle
06-09-2010, 02:21 PM
Has anyone eaten here, we have ressies on our first night at WDW,wondering what the menu is and if it was good. Thank You:mickey:

tink'72
06-09-2010, 02:54 PM
We have eaten there and at first was a little put off by the menu. They have different items. We ended up eating hear like you on the first night of our stay and LOVED it. We ended up going back a second time to just make sure it wasn't a fluke and it wasn't. We have since been back 4 times and it has become one of our favorites.

PopPhan
06-09-2010, 02:58 PM
Good food, nice atmosphere - try to get seats near the windowed wall to look out at the animals wandering about outside.

Definitely spiced a bit differently than some would prefer, but if you have eaten at Jiko or Boma, you should be OK with the spices.

SBETigg
06-09-2010, 03:16 PM
I've only seen good to fabulous reviews. I can't wait to try it on my next trip. :thumbsup:

Gayle
06-09-2010, 07:22 PM
Thanks to all, I look forward to eating here, we love Boma best pressed coffee and smoothies ever!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

ThanxForNoticin
06-10-2010, 12:59 PM
We were a bit hesitant at first, but we went and the meal was amazing. We had a terrific server who helped direct us toward or away from certain spices and tastes. We will absolutely go back again in the future. I also agree with the above post - if you can get a seat by the window, take advantage of the view!