PDA

View Full Version : Artist Point

Gayle
06-09-2010, 02:18 PM
We will be at Artist Point for our Anniversary Oct 27, I know it is a two TS but can we use one and pay for one, we are using 2 for Hoop De Doo for DH birthday on Halloween. :mickey:

Tygger7
06-09-2010, 03:29 PM
The only way I can think of to do this is to split the checks...one of you request a separate check to be paid for via the dining plan, the other pay OOP. You will still use 2 TS, instead of 4 TS. It might be cheaper to buy your tickets for Hoop Dee Doo OOP instead. Take a look at the Artist Point menu and see how much you think you'll spend. Then, compare that with the per person cost of Hoop Dee Doo.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-09-2010, 04:20 PM
I agree...I would pay for HDD OOP, and then use the credits at Artist Point.

A quick check of the menu will let you know which will cost more.

Also, when we were last at HDD, the "best", front seats weren't available on the DDP, so if that is still the same, if you pay for HDD, it might save you a bit of $$ and you might get better seats.

If you decide to pay for a meal at Artist Point, let the server know and they will sort it out. It won't be a problem at all.

Jared
06-09-2010, 04:39 PM
I agree...I would pay for HDD OOP, and then use the credits at Artist Point.

A quick check of the menu will let you know which will cost more.

Also, when we were last at HDD, the "best", front seats weren't available on the DDP, so if that is still the same, if you pay for HDD, it might save you a bit of $$ and you might get better seats.

If you decide to pay for a meal at Artist Point, let the server know and they will sort it out. It won't be a problem at all.
Well said. I second this post.