PDA

View Full Version : Bubble Guns that light up...

jennsky
06-09-2010, 09:16 AM
Hi! We bought at Epcot on our last trip one of those "bubble guns" that light up and blow bubbles everywhere. Well, the bottle that you fill up with bubbles broke. So, I thought if I just had another little bubble bottle from the dollar store, I could screw that on, but they're too big still. Any idea where I can find the bubble bottles that fit them, or should I just toss the toy?

Darbylew
06-09-2010, 10:48 AM
I have no idea where you can find a bottle that
will fit it but you could call Disney and ask about it maybe they would have an answer for
you. I bought one as well for my granddaughter
and so far the bottle has not broken. I think I
will buy a few extra bottles at Disney if they
sell them just in case her bottle breaks.
Been there, done that and going back in October!!!! :D
This might be a number to try 407-363-6200

Disney4us2
06-09-2010, 10:59 AM
They have them at Disneyland too. I will ask this Sunday about the bottles.

IrishMickey
06-09-2010, 11:05 AM
try the party stores or party sections, they often have the six packs of bubbles and those bottles are a lot smaller. Good luck

Disney4us2
06-14-2010, 04:54 PM
Hi! We bought at Epcot on our last trip one of those "bubble guns" that light up and blow bubbles everywhere. Well, the bottle that you fill up with bubbles broke. So, I thought if I just had another little bubble bottle from the dollar store, I could screw that on, but they're too big still. Any idea where I can find the bubble bottles that fit them, or should I just toss the toy?

Don't toss it. I got my DD one yesterday with a spare bottle. I have an empty bottle if you want it. Let me know.

Disneyland sells extra bottles with bubbles that fit the machine, I would think that WDW does too.