PDA

View Full Version : Here are my Dec. ADR's!! What do you think?

Disneyglamour
06-09-2010, 08:53 AM
Ok guys these are the restaurants my family and I have planned for this December. I tried to pick places we have never been before (well except for Kona ;) ) to branch out a little bit. We have all adults in our party and we're planning on staying longer than we ever have! I cannot wait!! :mickey: Let me know what you guys think and your experiences with these restaurants!

~Boma at AKL for Dinner

~Kona Cafe at Poly for my 24th Birthday breakfast (Tonga Toast here I come!!)

~Cinderella's Royal Table for my Birthday Dinner :party:

~Biergarten for lunch (gonna try to get the Candlelight Processional package)

Ms. Mode
06-09-2010, 09:01 AM
Looks good to me! :thumbsup:

I've been trying to get my family to try new places for our January 2011 trip...but they just aren't adventurous eaters. :) I did talk them into BOMA for breakfast though.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-09-2010, 09:11 AM
Looks yummy :mickey:

Disneyglamour
06-11-2010, 12:30 PM
Thanks guys! Can you give me any info on the ones you've been to before? Like the quality of food, experience, etc?

Going2HeavenRU
06-12-2010, 09:23 PM
We had dinner at Cinderella's Castle last Sept. It was really good. The Blue Fairy and 2 Mice were fun.

I had the prime rib which was incredible. My husband had the lamb and really liked it. I thought the service was great too. We are planning on going there again during our next trip Nov 2011.

crltkcagle
06-13-2010, 10:58 AM
I've only been to Boma's and it was definetly different. Have fun!

BelleKP
06-13-2010, 03:51 PM
:D
Ok guys these are the restaurants my family and I have planned for this December.
~Boma at AKL for Dinner
Yummy!! Definitely in my top 3 (1TS) restaurants at DW (LeCellier and 'Ohanas are the other two . . . but the order varies each trip ;)) It's definitely on the noisy side, but I love the decor of the restaurant. I guess the food would be considered 'different' than your average American cuisine, but we consider oursleves pretty adventurous eaters so to us there was nothing here that seemed too 'out there'.

~Kona Cafe at Poly for my 24th Birthday breakfast (Tonga Toast here I come!!)
Another vote for Yummy!! I too was super excited about trying my first taste of tonga toast. Now I should give you the heads up that I seemed to have missed before my first taste . . . it's deep fried! To some this is the reason why they love it . . . but I did find it a little on the greasy side. Now that being said, my DH made Tonga Toast for me at home for mother's day :cloud9: and pan fried it instead and it was waaaaaay better! It's definitely worth a try, but I would suggest sharing it with someone (it's HUGE) and include some lighter fare with it!

~Cinderella's Royal Table for my Birthday Dinner :party: I personally prefer Akershus for our princess meal. Not just for the character interaction but also for the cost and food (again, we like a variety of cuisine). That being said . . . This will be such a terrific way to celebrate your birthday!! Enjoy! :thumbsup:

~Biergarten for lunch (gonna try to get the Candlelight Processional package) This is the only place I can't give my opinion on :) Have never eaten here. It is on our to do list though as we slowly make our way through every restaurant in World Showcase! :tasty:

All in all you have some great meals planned! Enjoy your trip! :thumbsup:

pdrlkr
06-13-2010, 10:33 PM
They look Great! :eat:

KAT1811
06-14-2010, 11:13 AM
Looks great!!! All new ones for me, with the exception of CRT dinner but that was a long time ago. Have a great trip!!!