PDA

View Full Version : Nightastic

goofygirl67
06-06-2010, 07:19 PM
I went Saturday night to view the Nightastic preview....the fireworks were awesome.
Those that went to the Pirate and Princes party will recognize parts of it though. They had all the fairy godmothers involved and the best part had to do with Captain Hook. I don't want to spoil it so I won't give more details.
The passholder part was they gave us special viewing glasses. It looked like you were looking through a kalaidascope...gave me a headache after a couple of minutes.
The Main Street parade was good also..more lights but those little spinning ones were going to fast to look at.
Hopefully everyone will have fun seeing Nightastic this summer.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-06-2010, 09:30 PM
I can't wait to see the ELP before it disappears again.

clausjo
06-07-2010, 10:17 AM
I'll be there on Saturday to watch and am so excited! :cloud9: I haven't seen the parade since I was a teen and my dauther has never seen it. We're usually out of the park before the fireworks, but we're planning on staying for them this time. She knows its a special event so she's already gearing up to staying out late!

elmjimmlm
06-07-2010, 11:55 AM
We will be there next weekend and I cant wait...I barely remember the parade from being younger, but I am really looking forward to it...A new fireworks show will be great too...
10 1/2 days to go!!!

TheRustyScupper
06-07-2010, 02:58 PM
1) We can't wait to see it.
2) We have free tickets for Friday's party event
. . . free parking
. . . free dinner at Contemporary
. . . free admission to MK for the parade & fireworks
3) Going to be some party !

NOTE: First 1,000 to sign up online get the freebies. Can bring one guest.

jenperich
06-07-2010, 03:38 PM
We go in October, and I know that Nightastic will not still be running. However, will ELP still be there? And if not, will Spectromagic be coming back? I hope so!