PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Wishes at BLT??

Disneygirl4940
06-06-2010, 10:03 AM
We are staying at the BLT for the first time this Dec. Does anyone know if they pipe in the music there for Holiday Wishes? I wasn't sure since it was a paid event at the MK. Thanks!:mickey:

ANG
06-06-2010, 12:26 PM
Well in 06 when we attended the Halloween party, I wanted to see Wishes on another day to see if they were the same, and they were. So I was assuming the Christmas party/Wishes would be the same as well.

Hopefully someone else can answer your question, because we're staying at BLT this Christmas as well!

MonoMan
06-06-2010, 02:43 PM
We stayed at BLT this past December and a few times we watch the fireworks from the area by the elevators. They had nice benches to sit on but there was no music piped in. I'm not sure if this would have been different had we watched from the walkway to the CR or if we were in our room at the time. We were generally coming or going and just stopped to watch them.

DisneyDudet
06-07-2010, 10:23 AM
They should pipe the music in, but if not, its still just as fun, I'm sure.

I'm sure you know, but remember that only those staying at BLT on points are allowed in TotWL. Members paying cash or non-members are not admitted to the lounge, as per the current rules. That doesn't mean it won't change by Christmas ;)