PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Party at WDW

Gator
06-05-2010, 02:49 PM
Well, today is my 35th birthday and I'm always wishing I could be at Disney for my birthday, although I'd never go back to Florida in the summer (heat and humidity), nor to WDW the first week of June (crowds and events). But if I could throw a party with my friends and family anywhere at WDW, I would reserve the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House and have my party there. We could have music playing from the high bedroom deck, have food down in the open-air kitchen, and then rope swing into the Jungle Cruise river. Sounds like a lot of fun to me.:mickey:

Where would you have your party at WDW?

dobby2010
06-05-2010, 03:54 PM
Happy birthday!:party:

I'd have my party in the suite at the top of the castle.

SBETigg
06-05-2010, 03:58 PM
I would have a Pirates party. Yo ho! Or no, wait, maybe just a pirate themed party around World Showcase.

But happy birthday! I hope you have a great day. :mickey:

PharmD
06-05-2010, 06:12 PM
Happy birthday Gator:party:. Although I've never thought about it you have an excellent idea. Imagine having a cook out in the treehouse. How cool would that be? For that matter I would love to live in that treehouse :D

Dizneydreamin'
06-05-2010, 06:24 PM
I would have my birthday party at the Poly...tropical beach, great view of the water parade and Wishes and unlimited Dole Whips!!!!:number1:

Gator
06-07-2010, 02:11 PM
Of course, I could celebrate 364 days a year over at the Tea Cups, I guess.

plutosnana
06-07-2010, 02:17 PM
I don't know cause there are so many choices! I know this is crazy but sitting in the monorail and having a bday party sounds fun. :mickey:

Cinderelley
06-10-2010, 02:49 AM
Inside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride would be my first choice. In the Haunted Mansion where the ghosts are ballroom dancing would be my second.

IloveDisney71
06-10-2010, 10:48 PM
1st - all of my friends and family would ride Cinderella's Golden Carousel / Since it's my birthday I'd get to ride Cinderella's horse
2nd - then we'd all go have dinner in Cinderella's castle
3rd - we'd have a special spot reserved in front of the castle for to see the fireworks and parade
4th - my DH and I would spend the night in the suite in the castle
That would be the PERFECT b-day for me at WDW!!! :magic::princess::magic:

Fastpasssteve
06-11-2010, 01:56 AM
So, I read all the other responses and then just stared at the screen. I had never imagined scenarios like these...Wow.

So, I've been giving it some thought. I'm imagining having tea in the Garden View Lounge in the Grand Floridian with Mary Poppins and all my best guy friends in suits with short pants alla Cheap Trick - only with the addition of an eye monocle. Bert would have to join us along with the maid and cook from the house. (I don't know how Bert snuck all those penguins out of SeaWorld?!?) At some point Uncle Albert would enter and declare a party. We would all be swept out to the main lobby where the orchestra would be playing lively waltzes and everyone would have a chance to dance with Mary Poppins...with uniformed waiters on the sidelines with trays full of glasses of sherry. We would end the night playing rummy...Mary soundly trouncing us all.