PDA

View Full Version : ADR's

pirateyankee80
06-05-2010, 02:06 PM
:eat:We made all our ADr’s for Nov/Dec with little trouble. Most new, but a couple of old favorites. California grill, :fworks:(late enough to see wishes), Tepan Edo, Boma, Biergarten, Ohana, Coral Reef, Le Cellier, Tutto Italia, and breakfast at Tusker House. Plus,:santa: Mickey’s Christmas party, BC pirate adventure :pirate:for my DDS, and La Nouba. Only trouble was Le Cellier. We had to settle for 7:45 pm. surprisingly booked, even at 189 days!:confused: (This is at the end of our 9 day stay.) As I have read in other posts, we will keep the reservation and keep calling back to see if there are any cancelations. Now comes the hard part……waiting.:(

Ropachs
06-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Mmmmmm...sounds wonderful! We were able to get LC at 5pm, but couldn't get dinner at Coral Reef, so we may do lunch. Does Biergarten fall in your "old favorite" category? If so, I'm wondering what you like about it, it's one of our new choices this year.

PharmD
06-05-2010, 06:15 PM
Man just thinking about those places makes my mouth water. Espically Tepan Edo. :thumbsup: YUMMMYYYY. We're going Oct. 2 and I can't wait.

pirateyankee80
06-05-2010, 09:09 PM
Does Biergarten fall in your "old favorite" category? If so, I'm wondering what you like about it, it's one of our new choices this year.
:thumbsup:Biergarten is one of our old favorites..although we haven't done it in a while. We love the Octoberfest :beer:show they put on and everyone likes the buffet, young to old.