PDA

View Full Version : Trick or Treating at WDW

missymouseworld
06-04-2010, 08:47 PM
We are planning on arriving on Halloween Day for our upcoming vacation and I was wondering if kids are allowed to trick-or-treat at the resort? Since we don't know what time we will be arriving exactly, we usually don't go to the parks on our arrival day because after driving we need the time to relax and rest before the FUN begins. I don't want my youngest to miss out on Halloween altogether, so we were going to bring his costume and let him trick-or-treat around the resort (not the rooms, but maybe the gift shops, restaurants, lobby, etc.). We are staying at the Beach Club for the first time, so don't know what/where they could go.

Any information would be helpful.

Strmchsr
06-04-2010, 09:05 PM
I don't recall trick-or-treating at all the resorts. Maybe some of them have something, but I can't say. However, Downtown Disney does have trick-or-treating and you could also do the MNSSHP at MK that evening and experience the ultimate Halloween party.

Pirate Granny
06-04-2010, 10:57 PM
IF you decided to go to MNSSHP you will need to purchase your tickets NOW...it will sell out. If you don't want to go into the parks, then DTD is your ticket...I don't believe they have any trick or treating at the resorts.
:pirate:

Fastpasssteve
06-05-2010, 12:51 AM
For some reason, I remember someone talking about Trick or Treating over at Ft. Wilderness...they often have home-grown, wholesome family activities. You might want to give them a call the check it out.

Ft. Wilderness front desk:
407-824-2900

VWL Mom
06-05-2010, 07:55 AM
They did have a Halloween party and trick-or-treat at WL last year. You may want to call BC as the time gets closer and see if they have anything planned.

tinklover
06-05-2010, 08:42 AM
we were there last year for Halloween and Pop Century had a big Halloween party out by the hippy dippy pool. there was a DJ and different craft tables set up around the area and the kids got candy at each table. it was a great time. going again this year :number1::cloud9:

missymouseworld
06-05-2010, 08:33 PM
we were there last year for Halloween and Pop Century had a big Halloween party out by the hippy dippy pool. there was a DJ and different craft tables set up around the area and the kids got candy at each table. it was a great time. going again this year

That is exactly what I am hoping for at the Beach Club....when the time gets closer, I will call the resort and find out if they are planning anything.