PDA

View Full Version : Only Back and week and already booked another Trip for DEC!!!!

forever a child
06-03-2010, 04:58 PM
JUST BOOKED OUR RESORT!!!

As soon as DD and I returned from our trip we were wanting to head back!:( We had such a great time. So today I received a 40% off pin and had to book a second trip! We are scheduled to go to CSR for Dec 12-18! Yippy:joy:

I am so glad to have a homeschooler. She gets done with her classes on Dec 8th (she is part of a homeschool group)! She will have a swim meet on the 10-12 but we are cutting it a day short and leaving immediately after she is done swimming on Saturday!

We are also driving:D Not sure if I will like it as much as flying but it works better for us with this trip!

We are also going to try the DDP. So now I have to figure out what places we want to eat! We are having fun trying new resorts and restaurants!

So excited to try the CSR!

mjm12000
06-03-2010, 05:14 PM
CSR is Coronado right? If so I am sure you will love it, it is my favorite resort outside of the BLT which is my DVC home resort. I know the CSR gets some mixed reviews but don't let that scare you most are from people who think walking a block or two at one time is too far for them to handle. The resort is very large but for fit people who like to walk it is not a problem at all, and the grounds are so beautiful. Have fun!

forever a child
06-03-2010, 05:19 PM
CSR is Coronado right? If so I am sure you will love it, it is my favorite resort outside of the BLT which is my DVC home resort. I know the CSR gets some mixed reviews but don't let that scare you most are from people who think walking a block or two at one time is too far for them to handle. The resort is very large but for fit people who like to walk it is not a problem at all, and the grounds are so beautiful. Have fun!

Thanks! We are not concerned with the walking! It looks beautiful!!!! Like the idea of the spa, gym and since it is Christmas time and we will be on the Dinning plan the extra walking won't hurt us :D

Mousehead35
06-03-2010, 08:04 PM
Good for you! We just got back on Sunday and I am praying for a pin code to come..any excuse to plan another a trip! :mickey:

Amy_617
06-03-2010, 09:30 PM
You sound just like us! LOL! We returned about 3 weeks ago, and are already booked at OKW for August! :) Just can't get enough of that place! :cloud9:

Have fun! You'll love CSR! It's a beautiful place! :thumbsup:

DisneyNut6777
06-03-2010, 09:39 PM
You go. More :pixie: for you!! DW and I stayed at CSR last august and loved it. We are south of you in TN. We are going in Dec also. Trying a deluxe for the 1st time:D Can't wait. Enjoy your trip, we like the drive.:mickey:

forever a child
06-03-2010, 10:18 PM
You go. More :pixie: for you!! DW and I stayed at CSR last august and loved it. We are south of you in TN. We are going in Dec also. Trying a deluxe for the 1st time:D Can't wait. Enjoy your trip, we like the drive.:mickey:

How long of a drive is it for you? Any advise? I have driven once with a friend but this will be just me and DD.

What Deluxe? Would love to stay at one but I will be happy with CSR. We are scoping out Deluxe resorts while we are there so when I can finally afford one, I'll know which one I want to start with. So far we have visited Poly and Contemporary. Hoping to check out WL and GF this trip!

See ya in Dec!:D

DisneyNut6777
06-04-2010, 12:12 AM
How long of a drive is it for you? Any advise? I have driven once with a friend but this will be just me and DD.

What Deluxe? Would love to stay at one but I will be happy with CSR. We are scoping out Deluxe resorts while we are there so when I can finally afford one, I'll know which one I want to start with. So far we have visited Poly and Contemporary. Hoping to check out WL and GF this trip!

See ya in Dec!:D

Hey there. About 10 -11 hours. We take our time and are not in a rush. Can do it in a days drive. We live in Monterey, TN (90 miles east of Nashville). We take I-40 east to I-75 south. My only nervous time is traveling through Atlanta, so we try to hit it during a quiet time (lol) I'm not sure there is one. Last summer we left 75 once we got down in Florida an got on hwy 27 and it was a nice leisurely drive the rest of the way. This December DW and I are taking her Mother and Brother along with us, so I am sure I will hear all kinds of different driving direction! :blush: We had never stayed at a deluxe before, My DW and I have always thought about the Contemporary, but have more than likely decided on the Polynesian. Thought about WL but think the rooms in the Poly will be large enough for 4 adults to be comfortable. They have Queen beds in CSR and rooms have been redon. They were nice, and all the CM's were very nice. Ate breakfast at the Maya grill, but did not care for the dinner there. Maybe we will see you in DEC..:D

Fastpasssteve
06-04-2010, 02:57 AM
I love Coronado Springs...and the fact that they are the only Moderate Resort that has QUEEN SIZED BEDS is a big plus for me. It is beautiful, especially lighted at night...lights reflected on the water...beautiful.