View Full Version : December ADR's made

Ropachs
06-03-2010, 10:50 AM
It's always a relief when they're made!
We have:
Mama Melrose - new
Wolfgank Puck Cafe -new
Whispering Canyon - new
Chef Mickey's - had breakfast there before, dinner's new to us.
Le Cellier
Biergarten - new & hoping to turn this into the CP dinner package.
'Ohana - had dinner there before, breakfast is new to us.

Comments are VERY welcome as we are trying so many new restaurants this year. Esp. for Biergarten - are there enought "usual" things to please picky DH? What were your best dishes? (all these are dinners except for 'Ohana, that's breakfast.)

Thanks!

deedeebee
06-03-2010, 11:28 AM
I made ours yesterday:thumbsup: Some of the same ones, Ohana, Le Cellier, WCC those are good. My kids really wanted to go to Sci Fi, we have not been there in years so we said OK. DH has to hit Teppen Edo EVERY time! A few others thrown in are Cape May, 1900 Park Fare, so all in all should be a good trip. I'm really just going for the Christmas decorations:santa3::deer::sleigh::sleigh: Have a great trip, maybe we'll see you there:mickey:

KAT1811
06-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Sounds like fun!!!

We like Mama Melrose even though many here do not. It isn't the best italian food but it is still a good dining experience. We tend to eat here on every trip on our DHS day. I am looking forward to trying the new Epcot Italy eatery that is being built. We live in a VERY italian area. Many families are "off the boat" italian so finding amazing italian food away from home is almost impossible. (Except for Boston and New York Lol!

We enjoy Whispering Canyon. The antics can be very entertaining and the Wilderness Lodge is just lovely.

We did 'Ohana breakfast many moons ago but I recall it being VERY quiet and the character interaction was wonderful!

Have a fabulous trip!!!

Ms. Mode
06-03-2010, 11:53 AM
I love Mama Melrose, it's good food but GREAT atmosphere!

We went to Chef Mickey's for the first time this January. We were among the first to be seated for dinner...it was very good food. We don't normally like buffets....but this was Disney style. :thumbsup: