PDA

View Full Version : PIN code/Dates

andrew&ryansmommy
06-02-2010, 02:47 PM
I got a PIN code today for 40% off!!!! Yay! Question is...has anyone ever attempted to get the rates for a date that isn't being offered in the offer? For instance, we already have our trip booked for 12/1-12/8 and the offer is for 11/28-12/4...any thoughts on being able to get this rate for our entire stay?

DisneyPrincess21
06-02-2010, 03:17 PM
I got a PIN code today for 40% off!!!! Yay! Question is...has anyone ever attempted to get the rates for a date that isn't being offered in the offer? For instance, we already have our trip booked for 12/1-12/8 and the offer is for 11/28-12/4...any thoughts on being able to get this rate for our entire stay?

When the pin code expires it expires. They wont budge on that. You will be able to get the pin discount on your nights until the 4th, then the 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, you will have to pay regular price, unless you use another discount on those nights.

buzznwoodysmom
06-02-2010, 04:14 PM
Once upon a time whatever your rate was the day you checked in would be your rate for the entire trip. However, I'm almost positive that those days are gone. Good luck.

Bethanymouse
06-02-2010, 04:45 PM
Once upon a time whatever your rate was the day you checked in would be your rate for the entire trip. However, I'm almost positive that those days are gone. Good luck.

You are correct, those days are long gone. We tried to do a similiar tactic a few weeks ago. We were offered a pin code and it ended on the 24th of December. I wanted to check in on the 22nd and see if they would run it the entire stay. We were told NO! So, needless to say- no more rate for length of stay!:(

Belster
06-02-2010, 11:37 PM
I got the same pin is works for all of teh weeks in November except the time we will be there. I tryed but I am unable to use it. I am really sad. :(