PDA

View Full Version : Epcot F&W Fest. opening time

disneyfamily05
06-02-2010, 01:11 PM
A friend and I are going to the F&WF on Oct. 1st. I know that normally WS opens around 11:00. During the F&WF is this still the case? I am assuming (as I've never been to the F&WF) that the various food booths are around the lagoon in WS.

I'm trying to figure out if we will have time to go on some rides (Soarin, etc.) when Epcot first opens then walk over to WS to sample the various foods. Or if the festival booths are open when Epcot opens up. Thanks for any input.

faline
06-02-2010, 01:34 PM
You are correct - the booths are positioned around World Showcase and open when World Showcase opens.

BluewaterBrad
06-02-2010, 03:34 PM
Yup............. at 11:00. See you there!!:mickey:

dmallan
06-02-2010, 06:23 PM
We walked into WS right at 11:00 on a Monday morning last year and were about the only ones walking around! No lines at any of the booths.
By the time we got around to France at about 12:30 there were very short lines - 2 or 3 people ahead of us. It was a great time to go.

Fastpasssteve
06-02-2010, 11:37 PM
Thanks for the tips. I, too, was wondering when all the stands opened. This will be my first time at the Food and Wine Festival, as well.

SallyP
06-03-2010, 07:14 AM
Thanks for the tips. I, too, was wondering when all the stands opened. This will be my first time at the Food and Wine Festival, as well.

Since this is your first time at F&WF may I suggest you do NOT attend on a weekend, if at all possible. Weekends can be shoulder to shoulder around the World Showcase with long lines at the kiosks. Vacationers plus locals equals a very crowded venue. To enjoy the festival properly try a weekday.