PDA

View Full Version : I got a PIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dizneydreamin'
06-01-2010, 05:33 PM
I am so excited!!!!:cloud9: I (actually my husband) got a pin code today in the mail. Save 40% for stays most nights: 9/1-10/9; 10/24-10/30; 11/14-11/20; 11/28-12/4; 12/12-12/18. Now all I have to do is convince my husband that we really don't need windows in the house and it's okay if the kids miss some school.

Wish me luck!!:thumbsup:

Bethis26fan
06-01-2010, 06:05 PM
congrats

BugeyedMuggy
06-01-2010, 07:17 PM
Depending on the age of the kids, they could likely learn more at WDW than school. As for the windows, a sheet of plywood is only $20.:thumbsup:

Problems solved, Enjoy WDW!!!!

Ms. Mode
06-01-2010, 07:43 PM
Wow, that's the first time I've seen those dates posted for a pin number.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

retiredfigment
06-01-2010, 07:54 PM
I posted this earlier. I got the same pin and was soooooo excited!!!!!!!!! Then I looked at the dates. We are going on 10/15 - 10/19 grrrr.

Donald's Girl
06-01-2010, 09:11 PM
We actually got a pin for even more dates during that period. Had a trip to POFQ booked for 10/26-11/2 then got a pin that covered those dates. Since we already used a 40% pin my husband got for Deluxe in May, decided to not upgrade to Deluxe this trip and just added it to our POFQ trip and got 35% off.

And we are people that NEVER received a pin code until this year!

RedSoxFan
06-01-2010, 10:02 PM
Nice pin code. I wonder how come 12/5--12/11 is blocked out of the pin codes. If we were to go this year, that would be our week!! Watch me get the pin code now.

DisneyPrincess21
06-01-2010, 11:45 PM
Nice pin code. I wonder how come 12/5--12/11 is blocked out of the pin codes. If we were to go this year, that would be our week!! Watch me get the pin code now.

Maybe because of it being around pop warner and the Christmas parade filming time?

The pin code I received covered almost the entire 2010 year including every day in December until December 16th.

sydzach
06-02-2010, 11:48 AM
I got the same exact pin a few weeks ago but unfortunately, it only covers the first two nights of our stay, 11/19 and 11/20. We will check out on 11/25 so the other 4 nights are not covered under that special-this means I will still more than likely book off site to save the extra cash.

Donalds Duckie
06-02-2010, 04:04 PM
My husband just called to tell me we received this in the mail today. I was really excited until I saw the dates select.

We're going 10 nights in Dec. for our Honeymoon with a 30% PIN code discount. It would have been nice to get an additional 10% but won't work with our dates.

Hopefully, AP rates will be 35% at CBR for our Honeymoon.

Congrats to all who got the PIN code and can use it!

betteratmk
06-02-2010, 04:57 PM
:D We got the same pin and just booked for the WL!!! So excited, it will be our first time there!! Any info on this resort? Things we should know? :cloud9:

Zimkeeper
06-02-2010, 07:49 PM
I just got the 40% off PIN:mickey: and it covers our dates in Nov/Dec. Wouldn't you know that Wendy from Magical Journeys is on vacation this week:( I hope someone else can help me apply this discount to my current reservation. I sent them an email and I am waiting to hear from them.
We have gotten several PIN offers in the past, but this is actually the first one we will be able to use:thumbsup:

tyandskyesmom
06-03-2010, 09:06 AM
I got that PIN too...one two e-mail addresses and in the mail...and we cannot use it...we're hoping for August of next year so I am hopin ght ePINs keep coming...I also never got any until this year!!!

KathyMJ
06-03-2010, 09:32 AM
I just got the 40% off PIN:mickey: and it covers our dates in Nov/Dec. Wouldn't you know that Wendy from Magical Journeys is on vacation this week:( I hope someone else can help me apply this discount to my current reservation. I sent them an email and I am waiting to hear from them.
We have gotten several PIN offers in the past, but this is actually the first one we will be able to use:thumbsup:

Have no fears! I am covering for Wendy. If you have forwarded her your pincode, I will be checking it for you.
I am working on both Wendy's clients and my clients so the response time may not be as fast as usual, but I'm on it:D

forever a child
06-03-2010, 10:07 AM
I am so excited!!!!:cloud9: I (actually my husband) got a pin code today in the mail. Save 40% for stays most nights: 9/1-10/9; 10/24-10/30; 11/14-11/20; 11/28-12/4; 12/12-12/18. Now all I have to do is convince my husband that we really don't need windows in the house and it's okay if the kids miss some school.

Wish me luck!!:thumbsup:

I received this Pin Code this morning in my email box! Now I have 2 different ones to consider for an end of the year trip!:D

batesfamily
06-03-2010, 03:00 PM
We are trying to plan our second trip ever to Disney. We stayed at the All-Star Movies before. I personally did not mind it. My husband hated it. Says the mattresses were so bad he did not get any sleep. We are a family of 5 and it is getting expensive. He wants to stay at the Floridian! I don't want to spend that much money on it. But with the pin it is about the same cost at the Music resort on an excluded week. Can anyone recommend somewhere in between? maybe a moderate resort???

Disnamic Duo
06-03-2010, 03:33 PM
We got this pin code too (in the mail and email), but we're already booked for 10/31 - 11/6, and we can't switch dates. Oh well...

Brooklynos
06-03-2010, 08:38 PM
We got this pin too and booked for 11/14-11/20. We normally stay at French Quarter with a king bed but I secretly upgraded us to Animal Kingdom Lodge!!!

forever a child
06-03-2010, 08:49 PM
We are trying to plan our second trip ever to Disney. We stayed at the All-Star Movies before. I personally did not mind it. My husband hated it. Says the mattresses were so bad he did not get any sleep. We are a family of 5 and it is getting expensive. He wants to stay at the Floridian! I don't want to spend that much money on it. But with the pin it is about the same cost at the Music resort on an excluded week. Can anyone recommend somewhere in between? maybe a moderate resort???

:welcome:

I would post this question and you will receive replies. I have stayed at POFQ and POR. I preferred Riverside because I had a bad experience at FQ back in 2005. But if you post you Q, you will get lots of responses I am sure. Also you can do a search on all of the moderates and see previous posts.

batesfamily
06-03-2010, 09:18 PM
Thank you, called a gave them my pin and BOOKED for the Floridian!!!!! I could not believe the price difference! What we are paying is not much more than what we would have paid for a value resort the week prior(We are a family of 5, BTW). We aren't going with my brother but it will save us so much money and my husband gets what he wants. (And I'm not complaining either) :secret: :party: