PDA

View Full Version : Pin Codes??

disneykid@hrt
05-31-2010, 11:30 AM
What are these Pin Codes I keep hearing about? I've heard of 30-40% off pin codes and I want in!! :mickey: Thanks. Hope its not too foolish of a question.

Strmchsr
05-31-2010, 12:12 PM
Pin codes are marketing emails or letters sent out by Disney at random. No one has been able to "break the code" about how to get one. However, the one requirement is that you register on the Walt Disney World website and fill in the "next vacation" information. By doing that you'll be in their queue and eligible to receive the pin codes. However, they are only able to be used by the person who's name is on the account so make sure that whoever registers is the name you normally book under.

Polynesian Dweller
05-31-2010, 01:56 PM
Chris is right. No one except Disney knows why they are sent to anybody. Some years I get several and other years only 1 or none. Who knows why. Sign up as Chris says and then hope you get one and you can use it.

The other thing about them, is that they will say something like 'a limited number of rooms' available and they often mean it. They only designate a few rooms fro the Pin deal and you may have to act quickly to get the deal.

akaDisneyDreamer
05-31-2010, 02:54 PM
Pin codes are great if you get one! I recently got one to save 40% on deluxe lodging and thus saved $1149.00 on my upcoming trip! :mickey:

retiredfigment
05-31-2010, 03:07 PM
Where on the site do you do this?

Strmchsr
05-31-2010, 03:30 PM
Go here (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/) to the Disney World site. Along the top bar on the left you'll see a place that says "sign in or create account." Create your account there and then completely update your profile, including where it says "last trip" and when you'd like to go next. I'm running on a theory that seems correct that you have a higher chance of being sent a pin code for the time frame you indicate for your "next" visit .