PDA

View Full Version : Reservation number?

jane52
05-30-2010, 10:23 PM
I have a question. When trying to retrieve my reservation from the Disney website, it won't let me pull it up. I have put in my reservation # from my print out from Magical Journeys but it won't take it I guess. What am I doing wrong, or do I have the wrong number? I did my dining reservations online and it took the number so......Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Polynesian Dweller
05-30-2010, 11:46 PM
Magical Journeys will be along to comment I'm sure, but the fact is that at this point, and until you check in they own your reservation and you can't access it. That' s the way it works with all travel agents. Same at my hotel because as the hotel owner you only want one person making changes to the reservations to avoid confusion for everyone.

If you want some info or to have something changed contact Magical Journeys.

Tink1
05-31-2010, 12:15 AM
Currently the only way to access our reservations is via the online check-in link www.mydisneyreservation.com/guest

You should be able to see it there.

Nanc

jane52
05-31-2010, 12:33 AM
Thanks! I was trying to make dining reservations and it let me use that number on the Magical Journeys printout. I got all the places I wanted with e-mail confirmation, but then when I went to My Disney Vacation, it said I had no dining reservations. I was very confused. I hope all the ADR's went through OK, but I figure I have confirmation #s so I guess I'll not stress about it. Then again maybe I'll call later and check! Again, thanks alot!

Goofy4TheWorld
05-31-2010, 08:34 AM
Thanks! I was trying to make dining reservations and it let me use that number on the Magical Journeys printout. I got all the places I wanted with e-mail confirmation, but then when I went to My Disney Vacation, it said I had no dining reservations. I was very confused. I hope all the ADR's went through OK, but I figure I have confirmation #s so I guess I'll not stress about it. Then again maybe I'll call later and check! Again, thanks a lot!

While there has been BETA testing of a new dining reservation page that will remember your dining reservation confirmations, the current system will not remember all of your reservations just because you think you have saved them under your disney.com "login".

You have to re-enter you dining confirmation # and telephone number every time you want to see your reservation. As soon as you close your window, the reservation usually disappear.

All of this is true regardless of how you booked your room reservation.