PDA

View Full Version : A Trip of Firsts and Favorites - Introduction

ljv1975
05-30-2010, 09:54 PM
We just returned from a great trip about a week ago. We had gone to Disney last year to celebrate our daughter’s 4th birthday, and this time we went to celebrate our son’s 2nd birthday.

The dates of our trip were May 15 through May 24, and we had the opportunity to experience many things for the first time while revisiting most of our old favorites. I went into this trip promising myself not to stress out over all of the details and to just go with the flow and enjoy our time together as a family. This is easier said than done at times!

We stayed at new two new resorts (for us) - we were at the Animal Kingdom Lodge from May 15 - May 19 in a pool view room, and from May 19 - May 24 were at the Polynesian in a Magic Kingdom view room in the Tahiti longhouse. We also had some new restaurants and experiences planned including the Spirit of Aloha show and Afternoon Tea for Sophie and I.

The cast includes:

Me - Amber
DH - Levi
DD - Sophie, 4
DS - Aiden, turning 2 during our trip

As you all know, so much goes into planning a vacation to Disney and when the trip finally get here the time flies by so fast! Sometimes things don’t always go as planned, and this trip was no exception, but looking back we had a fun-filled adventure that I’m happy to share. I hope you enjoy the reports! (I am going to try to post pictures here and there - I hope it works out!)

faline
05-30-2010, 09:58 PM
Part of our trips overlapped. We were there through the 19th. Can't wait to read the details of your trip!

KylesMom
05-31-2010, 08:45 AM
Looking forward to reading all about your adventures, Amber! :mickey: