PDA

View Full Version : tickets?

disneydaughter94(:
05-30-2010, 06:14 PM
do your tickets start at the park opening or 12 o'clock the next day. We are flying in for about 12 a.m. and i was wondering if i could still go into the parks because its an extra magic hours night. Would this be allowed? THANKS A BUNCH.:mickey:

Strmchsr
05-30-2010, 07:01 PM
You can use your tickets whenever you want to. If you arrive at 5 pm and want to go to the parks that evening and use 1 day off your ticket allotment then you can do that. They start whatever time you first use them. So, you arrive at midnight and the park is open until 2 am, you can still go and use a ticket if you're checked in to your resort at that time.

KAT1811
05-31-2010, 11:34 AM
If you go to the parks that night it will use one day of your tickets. The tickets have nothing to do with actual day to day timing. If you use the ticket after midnight it still counts as a day and the next day if you go to a park it will use another day off your passes.

Goofy4TheWorld
06-01-2010, 04:22 PM
do your tickets start at the park opening or 12 o'clock the next day. We are flying in for about 12 a.m. and i was wondering if i could still go into the parks because its an extra magic hours night. Would this be allowed? THANKS A BUNCH.:mickey:

I think what you are asking is if you can enter Magic Kingdom, say, on Monday at 12:15am during EMH, and then re-enter Magic Kingdom again that same Monday at, say, 10am, and ONLY use one park admission to do so sinc ethey are both on Monday. I have absolutely no experience with this question, but I am sure that doing something like this would take two separate days of admission. It is a technicality that I have often wondered about myself, but have never seen discussed.

That being said, if your tickets are going to be for AT LEAST 4 days, the cost to add that additional day will only be $3, so you can add that extra day for practically nothing!

Strmchsr
06-01-2010, 04:25 PM
If the above post is what you're asking then it's a new day of tickets. Tickets start at park opening, not midnight. When EMH goes until 2 or 3 am that's still the previous day with the tickets and the system resets for the opening of the next day (or, later that same day depending on how you look at it). So, if you went one evening for the EMH that would be a separate day for the ticket.

MarkC
06-01-2010, 04:27 PM
Agree with Goofy's answer above. I'm guessing they are going to base it on the day the park opened-- i.e. if its a Wednesday at 9am and you go in anytime while the park is still open that day, even if it is 12:15 am on Thursday, your ticket will show you went in on Wednesday. Go ahead and spend the extra few bucks and enjoy the extra time. You're at Disney.

06-01-2010, 06:40 PM
Tickets are valid for the "business day". That means that if the park is open from 9am until 1am the next morning, that is one business day. If there is EMH from 1am until 3am that same morning, that is still the same business day.

The next "business day" begins when the park opens for business the next morning, even if it had been open for business until 3am that same morning for EMH. Everything up to the 3am closing would be for the previous business day.