PDA

View Full Version : Hurray! It's Summer! Pre-trip report

alaMode
05-29-2010, 10:00 AM
Hola!

DS and I will be celebrating the unofficial beginning of Summer by flying to WDW the day after the school year ends.

I'm a teacher and DS has also worked very hard this year, so we are ready for some fun and excitement at WDW!

We'll be at the Contemporary for 1 week. DS LOVES characters, so we have breakfast ADRs at CRT, CP, Donald's Safari B'fast, and Chef Mickey's. We're meeting friends and family for dinner at Grand Floridian Cafe and Raglan Road.

We're looking forward to trying new things, like attending Star Wars Weekend and the campfire/singalong at FW.

I'm so excited--in one week we'll be on our way!

retiredfigment
05-29-2010, 10:47 AM
I taught for 30 years and I always loved when I started the summer break off with a trip to Disney!! Now I get to go whenever.... Is your room decorated with Mickey?

faline
05-29-2010, 04:25 PM
Great way to celebrate the end of the school year! Enjoy - and be sure to tell us all the details when you return! :mickey:

DisneyorBust
05-30-2010, 03:47 PM
Hope that you both have a great vacation!

KylesMom
05-30-2010, 08:56 PM
Yay! Time to start scratching those days off the calendar. :mickey: I think you'll really enjoy CR - and you have some great Character meals lined up! Looking forward to all the details upon your return! :mickey: