PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Halloween Party moves to Disneyland Park! (UPDATED Pricing)

NotaGeek
05-28-2010, 01:59 PM
From Disneyland.com:

Mickey's Halloween Party Now at Disneyland® Park!

The popular Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party from Disney California Adventure® Park has been transformed into a bewitching event at Disneyland® Park! Annual Passholders can soon take advantage of a special opportunity to purchase advance tickets and save on select nights.
Enjoy all kinds of frightful fun, such as:

Exclusive viewing of the boo-tiful Halloween Screams fireworks spectacular
Exclusive access to nearly all Disneyland Park attractions, including all the Halloween-themed attractions such as Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and Haunted Mansion Holiday
Earlier access to the Park beginning at 3:00 p.m. for Tuesday 6:00 p.m. events and 4:00 p.m. for Friday 7:00 p.m. events
Lively music so your bones can boogie
Even more special treat stations offering both candy and healthy goodies
Creepy crafts and activities for the whole family
Plenty of costumed Characters to meet and greet
Plus, lots more entertainment for little boys and ghouls!

You'll also enjoy complimentary parking for one vehicle. Larger vehicles may require an additional fee.
Dress in your Halloween best for this wicked awesome party!

Dates
October 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29, 31
Check back on June 4, 2010 for information about Passholder savings on advance-purchase tickets for select nights.
Buy early and save on tickets for select nights when purchased in advance.

Costume Information
All event attendees — including adults — may dress in their favorite Halloween costume and must follow these and other guidelines as determined solely by Disney:

Costumes should be child-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive or violent.
Guests may wear masks. However, masks must not obstuct vision and eyes must be visible at all times.
Guests that dress like Disney Characters may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
Costumes should not drag on the ground.
Costumes should not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
Costumes should not contain any weapons which resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
Guests of all ages may only wear costumes to the Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party to which they have valid tickets. During normal Park operating hours, costumes are only permitted for Guests ages 9 and younger.

Guests that do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into the event unless their costume can be modified to meet the above standards.

Annual Passholder Advanced Purchase Ticket Prices
$44 Special Passholder Discount* for These Dates:
October 1, 5, 12, 19, 26
$54 Regular Admission Price for These Dates:
October 8, 15, 22
$59 Regular Admission Price for These Dates:
October 29, 31

Day-of-Event Ticket Prices
$54 If Purchased and Used on These Dates:
October 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26
$59 If Purchased and Used on These Dates:
October 29 and 31

Regular Admission Ticket Purchases:
Event Dates*
October 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29, 31

Regular admission tickets will go on sale July 16.

Paradise Pier Pinocchio
05-29-2010, 02:21 AM
Of course it moves away from WOC.

The nightmare that is crowd control.

:smickey:

robnadina
06-01-2010, 10:21 AM
I love this! Last year we were on the fence about taking DD and decided not to because she was only 1 and it was DCA. This year, we are definately doing it and now that its at DL makes it more attractive, plus I love that it is a private event and will not be open to the general Disney crowd if they dont purchase tickets for the extra event. Last year, Halloween was a nightmare, and while we enjoyed the fireworks and rides, the lasting impression was the overwhelming crowds. I am an AP holder and will be buying my tix this weekend.

robnadina
06-04-2010, 10:10 AM
Disney totally lost my visit to the Halloween Party! AP Rates for advanced tickets are only good for a Tuesday night. Friday dates are regular priced. NO AP discount! I have a job and live an hour and a half away. Tuesday is not convenient for me. DH will not pay $54 a ticket when we pay $500 a year for each AP.
I am now bummed. Just needed to rant. :blush:

NotaGeek
06-04-2010, 01:31 PM
I get why they are discounting Tuesdays -- they are banking that the bulk of AP holders live closer and can easily make it to the Park mid-week -- and since closing DLR on a Friday night is a big deal for a special engagement they want to maximize their profit potential -- which makes shareholders happy and brings more rides and fun stuff to the park. Disney is a company trying to increase their bottom line -- its about magic for the fans, its about $$ for a business.

egospotter
06-04-2010, 04:35 PM
Any word if there will be Disney Visa discounts? Seems kind of pricy, but fun. As of now we plan to be there on the 12th!

Paradise Pier Pinocchio
06-05-2010, 02:13 PM
Yes it is a company.
A company everyone has a right to support or not support.

Bottom line = corporate greed.

:smickey: