PDA

View Full Version : March crowds

Mary Chase
05-28-2010, 11:03 AM
We are considering making a trip to Disney in March rather than our usual time of year (week after Thanksgiving). I know that March is peak season but my biggest concern is the crowds. The week we're going will not be around Easter - so I am hoping the crowds won't be too bad. However I am nervous because we are so used to light crowds in November/early December. Can someone tell me who has been there around the same times I'm talking about - is it really that bad in terms of crowds? I'm envisioning 40+ minute waits for rides that don't offer fast pass - and that makes me nervous. Any input would be appreciated!

Pirate Granny
05-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Hard to say as we are also going the last week of March and were curious just how busy it really was going to be...with Easter holidays the last couple of years in March it makes it hard to figure out. Easter in 2011 will be the third week of April...Although we have been the week between Xmas and NY and if you plan...the crowds didn't really bother us...until NYE...wow...now that's crowded.
:pirate: