PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Magic

Disneymom201
05-27-2010, 04:14 PM
Just curious how many people have used the Mobile Magic App through Verizon and how was your experience? We are going in October and would like to have this feature. I haven't spoke to anyone yet who has used it......so I am checking in with my favorite Disney resource.
Thanks is advance!

2005 - 2007 Off Property
2008 Grand Flordian
2009 Wilderness Lodge
October 2010 AKL....Surprise for the kids! I can't believe I haven't spilled the beans!

beckylovestink
05-27-2010, 05:22 PM
I am heading in Sept and want to know the same. Does it work on all verizon phones? I have a blackberry...:confused:

Donald's Girl
05-27-2010, 06:43 PM
Just used it a few weeks ago and absolutely loved it! Checking on wait time for rides, looking up restaurants, and then, just the fun of it made it worthwhile. Will definitely use it again when we go back in October!

As for the types of phones, go to the Disney Mobile Magic site and you can see if your model is on the list. If it is, very easy to obtain the app.

BTM
05-27-2010, 06:49 PM
We just used it last week and it was great! The times were pretty much right on and was very helpful when the parks got busy. One thing to note is that we had to be in the park for it to give the actual wait times, otherwise it would just say things like, Moderate Wait or See Now.