PDA

View Full Version : At WL then ML then Orlando

SallyP
05-26-2010, 01:18 PM
Title should read: At WL then MK then Orlando

Question about car/parking/logistics:

If you are staying at WL and want to drive your car to MK (TTC?) so you can go directly from MK to Orlando ... is there a way you can do that since you are already behind the entry toll plaza? Or do you have to go out of the resort area to get back on World Drive and come in through the main entrance gates?

KylesMom
05-26-2010, 01:35 PM
You can do a "loop"; i.e., go straight out of the WL drive. This will take you in front of the TTC gates & Poly, left circle around past the Car Care Center & come back through the gates - but from my recollection you can't just make a beeline to the parking lot of the TTC from WL. You know, by the time you take the monorail/boat back to TTC & then a tram to your car, you may be better off leaving your car at WL, taking the boat back & pick your car up then.

Scar
05-26-2010, 02:45 PM
You can do a "loop"; i.e., go straight out of the WL drive. This will take you in front of the TTC gates & Poly, left circle around past the Car Care Center & come back through the gates - but from my recollection you can't just make a beeline to the parking lot of the TTC from WL. This is correct except I don't think you actually have to go through the toll plaza agian (I assume that's what you mean by "gates".) I belive the U-turn is just before the tolls (MK side) and you merge with cars that have just paid the toll.

VWL Mom
05-26-2010, 03:19 PM
Another option would be to leave the car at WL and take the bus between MK/WL. Ride time is less than 5 minutes.

Fangorn
05-26-2010, 05:51 PM
I belive the U-turn is just before the tolls (MK side) and you merge with cars that have just paid the toll.

Correct. Just past the Car Care Center (and before you get to the toll plaza) there is an exit on the left that will put you back into the parking lot.

Steve