PDA

View Full Version : Family of 5

slheflin
05-25-2010, 02:57 PM
We're looking to cruise next May. Our family consists of hubby, me, 19yo dd, 11yo ds & 9yo dd (ages at cruise time).

My question is...is it possible to do 2 standard inside rooms, putting my 19yo & 9yo in one room and hubby, me & ds in another, instead of doing the deluxe family stateroom?

If it is possible, would my 9yo be counted at the adult rate because of double occupancy or as a child?

Thanks!!

TammiMcMan
05-27-2010, 03:45 PM
If it is possible, would my 9yo be counted at the adult rate because of double occupancy or as a child?
It is possible and yes, regardless of age, the first two people in any room are charged as adults.

eagleswhite44
06-04-2010, 12:57 PM
I don't think it really matters who stays in each room. On the reservations split yourself and your husband with each older child and the 9yr old should get the better rate.

TammiMcMan
06-04-2010, 03:44 PM
On the reservations split yourself and your husband with each older child and the 9yr old should get the better rate.The childrens rate would be the same, regardless of whether it's the 9 year old, or the 11 year old, so it doesn't matter how they're listed. With two rooms, 4 of them would be charged as adults and the remaining child would be at the lower rate.