PDA

View Full Version : Beauty and The Beast

antngoof89
05-24-2010, 06:47 PM
I heard rumor that this show at disney world may be changing soon... any truth to this?

faline
05-24-2010, 07:03 PM
I don't know what you heard. We saw it about a week or so ago and found that some elements had changed since our last viewing but the changes weren't substantial

tundramom
05-24-2010, 08:29 PM
I kind of wish it would, the same show has been running for some time now. They could bring the Snow White show from DL, or come up with a new show (possibly a short version of Toy Story on DCL). For frequent guests a new infusion of entertainment would be welcome.

azcavalier
05-25-2010, 01:12 PM
I hope they don't do anything before we go down in October. We've only seen it once, and we'll be bringing a bunch of newbies with us, so we'd like to see it again.

tundramom
05-25-2010, 07:49 PM
Safe bet it'll still be there come Oct. These productions take quite a while to put together, plus they would have to reconfigure the stage which would result in the venue being dark for a period of time, that would warrant an announcement in the rehab section.

DizneyFreak2002
05-31-2010, 03:37 PM
Hunchback was the best live action stage show they had at WDW... I wish they would bring that show back... B&TB has lost a lot of its luster over the years... I assume it won't go anywhere now, especially with the release of the Blu-Ray DVD in October...

like2workout
06-01-2010, 09:11 AM
disneyfreak 2002, i totally agree - hunchback was the best show i've ever seen at dw. i still miss that one!

Donald's Girl
06-01-2010, 09:04 PM
Another vote here for Hunchback! I still can't believe they stopped it. Don't think you need to be a big fan of the movie to appreciate the beauty and pageantry of it!

finaldynasty
06-05-2010, 08:44 PM
Another vote here for Hunchback! I still can't believe they stopped it. Don't think you need to be a big fan of the movie to appreciate the beauty and pageantry of it!

I was not blessed to have seen the hunchback show, but ya'lls post make me want to see it. I understand why they got rid of Pochahantas at AK, but this show sounds like it should still be around.

BellesRose
06-14-2010, 01:18 AM
I sure hope not - I'd be devastated!

Wait, didn't they take the picture of Beauty and the Beast off the entrance when they changed the signs from MGM to Hollywood?