PDA

View Full Version : ADR help...

merrymouse
05-24-2010, 05:30 PM
On our second day of our trip we are heading to DHS. Where could we have dinner that night that isn't too far away? Is DTD close? We are staying at POR and don't really care for a lot of the TS at DHS. I considered going to Captains Grille but we are going to GFC the night before and probably ordering beef so I didn't want that again. I don't know what they have for TS in DTD but we up for trying something new. We are trying to avoid signature places. We don't know if we are doing the dining plan or OOP so we are watching our dollar.

merrymouse
05-24-2010, 05:35 PM
Oops..Im so caught up in trying to get my dining plans finished I didn't realize that this is kind of a repeat post. But now I am leaning more towards DTD. So any ideas?

faline
05-24-2010, 05:39 PM
Downtown Disney has quite a few options. One of my favorites has always been Portofino (though I've not been there recently). If you want something quick and simple, Earl of Sandwich is an excellent choice.

merrymouse
05-24-2010, 06:07 PM
Downtown Disney has quite a few options. One of my favorites has always been Portofino (though I've not been there recently). If you want something quick and simple, Earl of Sandwich is an excellent choice.I found Portobello and I assume this is what you are talking about. I think this is a signature place although I took a look at the menu and it looked yummy:cloud9: We are trying to avoid signature places.

5MemphisTiggers
05-24-2010, 06:25 PM
We haven't tried too much at DTD, but I agree that Earl of Sandwich is very good for something quick. My wife and I have also eaten at Woflgang Puck Cafe and really enjoyed it.

TinkiTime1989
05-24-2010, 06:40 PM
You mentioned that you are staying at POR. We stayed there last summer and had a wonderful meal at Boatwrights, the TS restaurant there. Great food and very convenient location wise.

aurora, ariel, and bell
05-24-2010, 06:58 PM
In downtown disney we always go to Ragalan Road and Captain Jacks. Ragalan's has the best bread pudding i've ever had, and captain Jacks has lobster...my favorite.

gerald72
05-24-2010, 08:46 PM
If you are spending the day at Hollywood Studios, I would check out some of the restaurants at the Yacht and Beach club, a short boat ride/ walk away.