Teppan Edo
Tokyo Diner

this is what I am leaning towards for day 1 and 2

Day 1 Grand Floridian Cafe
Day 2 Captains Grille

Thanks all:mickey:

faline
05-23-2010, 09:00 PM
You've listed some excellent restaurants. I'd select Le Cellier.

Fastpasssteve
05-23-2010, 09:12 PM
I'll list the EPCOT restaurants in the order of my liking. I'll make brief notes why I like each one.

LeCellier - Each experience there has been wonderful. Sometimes I just need a good piece of meat.
Chef De France - Wonderful ambiance and great food. A festive place.
San Angel Inn - I love the feeling of this restaurant more than the food. However, I had the ribeye tacos the last time and they were fantastic! Great chips and salsa.
Nine Dragons - I live close to Philadelphia and New York, so I get really good Chinese food on a regular basis, so the novelty of this restaurant was lost on me. Food is very good.
Teppan Edo - A fun, tasty time. One's experience can vary based on the chef at your table/grill.
Tokyo Diner - No opinion - never been there.

Good luck with reservations.

I see you'll be eating at the Grand Floridian at least once. I highly recommend 1900 Park Fare for breakfast. Lovely.

5MemphisTiggers
05-23-2010, 10:27 PM
My family and I love Le Cellier. Great steaks, great desserts.

My wife and I have enjoyed Chefs de France on our anniversary and loved it, but I don't think my kids would enjoy it as much as we did.

Biergarten is always on my list. I love the food and the show is a lot of fun. Plus, I just don't get the chance to have good German food too often.

My 2 ¢

Disney4us2
05-23-2010, 10:34 PM
I don't think you can go wrong with any of those.

I love LeCellier and Teppan Edo. Want to try Tokyo Dining as well as one you didn't mention... Garden Grill.

Have fun planning.

AmandaChan
05-24-2010, 08:07 AM
Teppan Edo is a great restaurant especially if you have a big group. We love Teppan Edo, Tokyo Dining and Le Cellier. San Angel Inn is great for the atmosphere but the food is no where near the same quality as Teppan Edo and Le Cellier. Biergarten is amazing too.

They're all very different experiences and it just depends on your family and what you think they'll like the most

merrymouse
05-24-2010, 10:01 AM
Thanks for all your help. I don't know why I am totally stumped this time trying to make my ADR's. I think I will try LeCellier on the night we are there with just my family and go back to Teppan Edo when we are at Epcot with the entire crowd (18 of us).