PDA

View Full Version : Disney World's Dolphin & DME?? Now I'm confused!

DunkinNut
05-23-2010, 10:29 AM
Initially I thought that you could NOT use DME if you were staying at the Dolphin...but as I was searching a few moments ago and I went to the Disney website that defines who can use DME...it lists the Dolphin under the "other selct deluxe resorts" - so now I'm wondering.

CAN you use DME if staying at the Dolphin/Swan? *fingers crossed* It just seems like if you can use all other forms of Disney transportation when stayng there - you should be able to use that one too. Alas, I love Disney, so I won't complain (too loudly) if not. TIA

DunkinNut
05-23-2010, 12:05 PM
Boo hiss. A little more diggin' and I found my answer. I knew it was a stretch...but that's ok!
:mickey:

Jenemmy
05-23-2010, 12:43 PM
Yep -- that's a bummer as we really like staying at The Dolphin. When I was there earlier this month, we used Quicksilver. Had no complaints whatsoever.....

DunkinNut
05-23-2010, 01:49 PM
Jenemmy - what is quicksilver? Taxi? Shuttle? TIA

Strmchsr
05-23-2010, 03:03 PM
Quicksilver is a transport/limo company. Great service (MUCH better than a cab) and an Intercot sponsor. Check them out here (http://www.quicksilver-tours.com/).

faline
05-23-2010, 05:08 PM
I've used Quicksilver in the past and would certainly recommend their service.

Jenemmy
05-24-2010, 05:00 PM
Jenemmy - what is quicksilver? Taxi? Shuttle? TIA

Your question has been answered, but I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you! :mickey: I linked to Quicksilver right here through Intercot. Everything was done on line and I received a speedy confirmation to my in box. They do not require a downpayment of any sort.

Also, I found out the afternoon prior to leaving that my plane had been delayed taking off by an hour. Quicksilver already knew and it was no big deal. The driver was polite, prompt and courteous. I would definitely use them again.