PDA

View Full Version : Cirque Du Soleil

dobby2010
05-22-2010, 01:56 PM
Hi all,
Is the Downtown Disney Cirque Du Soleil worth the 75 or 90 dollars a ticket they are charging? We have seen a couple other Cirque shows in the past (Kooza and Saltimbanco) and have never paid this much for tickets. Is this show going to be different enough from the others to warrent the almost 200 dollars?

TinkerBellBebe
05-22-2010, 02:35 PM
We have seen Wintuk and Ovo in New York and La Nouba is our favorite. Really amazing... We may even see it again when we go in July.

Fastpasssteve
05-22-2010, 02:42 PM
The show is unspeakably beautiful. I love the music and it feels magical. I definitely would go at least once. Then you'll understand why it costs so much...or at least won't feel stupid for putting out that much money. Good tickets on Broadway cost $120+, so don't feel so bad.

Consider this: There are many live, skilled performers, live vocalists and live musicians. Not to mention all the Union workers who keep those people safe so high up off the ground....and cool, state-of-the-art lighting and sound. You'll love it.

AllDisney
05-22-2010, 04:06 PM
It is an amazing show in it's own right. We have see about 4 or 5 Cirque shows in Las Vegas. That being said the show in DTD is one of our favorites:mickey:

divinedi
05-27-2010, 10:33 AM
One of my three daughters and I have seen it twice, and would go again in a heartbeat! It is well worth the entry fee, you should really go!

pixiedustct
05-27-2010, 11:11 AM
I have not seen La Nouba live, but I have seen it on DVD numerous times- and it is well worth it! I fully intend on going to FINALLY see it live during my next trip!

MaxPower
05-27-2010, 12:10 PM
It is worth it.

Unlike the traveling Cirque shows, La Nouba's theater was specifically designed for the show itself - with an amazing stage and special effects.

It's a must-see.