PDA

View Full Version : New POP rooms

eeyorepoohfan
05-21-2010, 06:15 PM
:mickey:Does anyone know if they have completed remodeling the rooms at POP yet? If not, does anyone know when they should be completed? We are trying to get there in December :D and are just wondering if they will be completed. I would love to stay in a newly done room! Thanks!:thumbsup:

Strmchsr
05-21-2010, 06:41 PM
Not totally finished. They are doing them pretty slowly, but I would guess they'll all be done by December.

eeyorepoohfan
05-21-2010, 06:59 PM
Thanks! Good to know! :thumbsup:

MushuGrl
05-23-2010, 01:53 AM
POP's remodeling? YAH!! What are they doing?

DisneyKris
05-23-2010, 07:50 AM
We are at the Pop right now :mickey: (although we are checking out today). We are in the 50's section and our room is not refurbished yet. Hope this helps!

eeyorepoohfan
05-23-2010, 05:15 PM
POP's remodeling? YAH!! What are they doing?

They are removing the old borders in the rooms and painting an accent wall. They also updated the TVs to flat screens and changed the dresser. A dividing curtain added between the sink and sleeping area. New bedspreads and carpet (I believe). A little sprusing up!

DisneyKris- thanks for the update! I'm hoping they will be done by December! We stayed in the 50s section last December and loved the area! I hope you had a great trip! I'm sorry you had to leave WDW today :(

miasmom
05-30-2010, 07:30 AM
Does anyone know which sections are already refurbed? We're going in late August (non-preferred rate), and all things being equal, I'd like to request a building that I know has already been refurbed. (although truth be told, I'd happily sleep in a cardboard box, as long as it meant I was at WDW!)

Granny Jill A
06-04-2010, 04:50 PM
They are removing the old borders in the rooms and painting an accent wall. They also updated the TVs to flat screens and changed the dresser. A dividing curtain added between the sink and sleeping area. New bedspreads and carpet (I believe). A little sprusing up!(

Finally, a curtain between the beds and the dressing area! And a flat-screen TV? That will save some space in the room. It's good they are updating the rooms because they were looking very tired when I was there in November.

MuchLovedMama
06-05-2010, 02:09 PM
Does anyone know which sections are already refurbed?

I read somewhere that the 70's section was done.