PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club Villas & Bus Stops

Schmiv
05-21-2010, 02:42 PM
Looking for some insight into how far the Villas are from the bus stops.

Traveling with 3 children ages 9, 7 & 2 and we know that epcot will not be an issue since we can walk but any other parks we would have to bus it. Not too mush of an issue for all except the 2 year old :fit: .

Suggestions? :thumbsup:

Basket Mommy
05-21-2010, 04:03 PM
The bus stop is outside the lobby and to the left. If I remember correctly from our stay there last May, you can cross over to the gate outside the grassy courtyard that's right outside the entrance to the Villas. It's not very far. You could also go inside the lobby, to the left and down the hallway that leads to where you exit to go to the Villas. I might be mixing up BWV with BCV, but I think there's not much of a walk at all from the buses to the Villas.

buzznwoodysmom
05-21-2010, 08:16 PM
We just stayed at BCV in Nov. and never had any issues with the walk to the bus. It was not a far walk at all. We'd cross the driveway and walk through a little courtyard and into the DVC building. Sometimes we also entered by the DVC pool area, and other times if we needed something in the gift shop/counter service place we'd just go through the main resort to the bus stop. It was never an issue, and I don't ever remember thinking it was a long walk. You should be fine.

MarkC
05-21-2010, 09:36 PM
The last post gave great advice-- if you walk out the back of the villas by the pool, its a straight shot to the bus stops. Its probably closer than the walk from the resort rooms.

Jillirose
05-23-2010, 08:10 PM
We like to take the monorail from Epcot as opposed to the busses. We just walk over (ride Soarin' or Spaceship Earth on the way) and hop on the monorail.

Basket Mommy
05-24-2010, 09:02 PM
We like to take the monorail from Epcot as opposed to the busses. We just walk over (ride Soarin' or Spaceship Earth on the way) and hop on the monorail.

That involves admission to Epcot, though. If you don't have Park Hoppers, then you can't go to another park that day.

DizneyRox
05-25-2010, 06:27 AM
I beleive there is no bus for Epcot or MGM, so you'll need to walk or boat there. As mentioned, taking the monorail from Epcot to MK (transferring at TTC) will require park hopping.

mom2Z&A
05-28-2010, 08:15 PM
We were just at BC last week of April 2010. The bus stops located outside the lobby of the BC were closed due to some work going on. As a result they moved the bus stops just outside of BCV (parking lot) themselves. They had tents and benches there for guests.

Recommend before leaving that you call BC or BCV to find out if they finished fixing the Bus Stop area outside the BC lobby. If not, your bus stops will be just outside the BCV.

Hope you have a magical trip!:mickey:

phlo8810
05-28-2010, 09:21 PM
I was there 2 weeks ago and the bus stops were normal again. Not a far walk at all and we were staying in the FARTHEST room in the villas. Like people have said cut through dvc pool then the courtyard and come out at the lobby.