PDA

View Full Version : I got a great gift last night

showmethemouse
05-20-2010, 10:08 AM
when i got home from work last night . I sat down to read my e-mails I open one from Wendy at magical journeys I thought she had a good deal for us.well it was the best deal even.That anyone could get .But it was from Disney But from my sister she pay for me and my son and his girlfriend to go to Disney in October . what a gift.:cloud9: and her and one of her friend is going too.Dose anyone know how i can send her something to her room why we are there to say thank you :mickey::thumbsup:

DizNee143
05-20-2010, 10:59 AM
when i got home from work last night . I sat down to read my e-mails I open one from Wendy at magical journeys I thought she had a good deal for us.well it was the best deal even.That anyone could get .But it was from Disney But from my sister she pay for me and my son and his girlfriend to go to Disney in October . what a gift.:cloud9: and her and one of her friend is going too.Dose anyone know how i can send her something to her room why we are there to say thank you :mickey::thumbsup:

get in touch with the Disney Florist - (407)-827-3505..
i have used them many times..and have received stuff from them many times!! they a huge selection of things you can send!!! i LOVE them!!
and that is sooo awesome of your sister to do that for you!! :mickey:

princessgirls
05-20-2010, 11:20 AM
What a NICE gift!

You are blessed to have such a nice sister.

Enjoy!

Julie:mickey:

cer
05-20-2010, 01:16 PM
So sweet. That is one super sister! :thumbsup:

vizsla
05-21-2010, 05:04 AM
:thumbsup:

pdrlkr
05-21-2010, 06:40 PM
:congrats:

faline
05-21-2010, 07:45 PM
That is a lovely gift! You're lucky to have such a wonderful sister!

I would also suggest Disney Florist!

artyboy
05-23-2010, 06:35 PM
That's awesome.

You could also have a Disney Gift card sent to her room...I did that last year for a couple of friends that were on their honeymoon!